2020 Week #17 GDT Steelers vs. Browns

Steeler Hitman

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

primetime

shocked ESPN landed Ravens vs titans. ESPN usually gets the worse on paper WC games. Bears vs Saints feels like that kind of game ESPNish game

I won’t have a liver because of this game + the National Championship with Ohio State 24 hours later.

46 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I hope they get a ref crew better than that one.  The amount of holding that was not called was so obvious and bad I would be stunned if that crew did not have orders to keep flags in pockets.

I actually missed that non call. I never like it when the refs affect the game too much. They are human and make mistakes, but lets hope it's not too bad in the playoffs. With the pandemic in full force, I doubt foot locker will be hiring either

14 hours ago, August4th said:

was the old browns last playoff game against the steelers? I know their 1st since the return was against us and now their 1st in 18 yrs is also against us..WTH

we swept them 3 games that year, and at the time I think that was never done before. Then at the end of the game belecheat refused to shake Greg Lloyds hand