2020 Bowl Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

People next off-season will still toot Georgia’s hype horn despite the way they are again going to end with a bad bowl game like this. Another narrative about how it was a meaningless bowl game that they didn’t care about.

More than that, the committee will probably still overlook Cincinnati and the smaller programs, what a joke that the Bearcats are ranked as low as they are.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

People next off-season will still toot Georgia’s hype horn despite the way they are again going to end with a bad bowl game like this. Another narrative about how it was a meaningless bowl game that they didn’t care about.

More than that, the committee will probably still overlook Cincinnati and the smaller programs, what a joke that the Bearcats are ranked as low as they are.

No excuse not to win this one.  I could at least understand the disappointment from not getting into the CFP playoffs a few years ago.  But not this game today. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Did you not see that gap closing by those Sec defenders?

I’m waiting for it at 4:00 with Alabama tbh. My favorite New Years tradition is watching Notre Dame get their doors blown off when they make a NY6 Bowl.

• Like 1