The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

9 hours ago, Lionized said:

I was prepared to take him after you. He should see a bunch of volume! 

Its one of those things where i dont really like him…but i have been wrong before with prospects and turned out to be a good thing. The guy i was going to take probably wouldve been a reach and i likely am better off stacking talent

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

this draft has been wild. I really struggled with taking Coleman there 

I almost took him over Benson since adding Achane I didn't really need another RB. But figured having RB depth is at worst better trade bait and Connor is at fall off a cliff age. 

I do think its wild that Worthy and Ladd went ahead of Odunze and Bowers.  I can see it as they have good opportunity but still wild given the top 3 WRs had separated themselves talent wise.  

6 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I almost took him over Benson since adding Achane I didn't really need another RB. But figured having RB depth is at worst better trade bait and Connor is at fall off a cliff age. 

I do think its wild that Worthy and Ladd went ahead of Odunze and Bowers.  I can see it as they have good opportunity but still wild given the top 3 WRs had separated themselves talent wise.  

Agreed. If I had a need I would have consider Odunze…Bowers just kept falling. My favorite TE prospect ever. 

• Like 1