The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

There are no immediate plans to change it. SuperFlex only got passed through league vote because this stipulation…otherwise it wouldn’t have passed. 

This. I'd advocate for a 3QB keeper limit, but it seemed to be a line in the sand to get this approved. 

1 minute ago, SaveOurSonics said:

This. I'd advocate for a 3QB keeper limit, but it seemed to be a line in the sand to get this approved. 

Just for the purpose of a piece of mind for the league...there are no plans to change the current rules. If one day we do decide to change it, it would be through a league vote with multiple years of build-up. Making such a substantial change this soon after an already substantial rules change would be poor form.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Just for the purpose of a piece of mind for the league...there are no plans to change the current rules. If one day we do decide to change it, it would be through a league vote with multiple years of build-up. Making such a substantial change this soon after an already substantial rules change would be poor form.

Yeah, anything over 10 teams its tough to have more than 2 keepers IMO in a superflex.  That would mean a team could be stuck with only 1 starter and thats a crappy position to be in and takes away the balance of the league.  I like Superflex, but I also like balance and not getting stuck in these leagues where bad teams have no chance to turn it around.   Its fun to have to pick which QBs you want to keep and if you have 3 good ones, you can try and flip one in the off-season to make the rest of your team better.