BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

It was an accomplishment they made it this far. They did not draft to compete this year.

That might be the most painful part of all. Imagine what they could have done with Patrick Queen at linebacker instead of Krys Barnes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

That might be the most painful part of all. Imagine what they could have done with Patrick Queen at linebacker instead of Krys Barnes.

Chase Claypool is who I think about. Mims, Shenault, Aiyuk, etc. Even other guys beyond AJ Dillon because they had elite talent at the position.

Edited by MD4L

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Chase Claypool is who I think about. Mims, Shenault, Aiyuk, etc. Even other guys beyond AJ Dillon because they had elite talent at the position.

I got the Dillon pick at the time and I like it even more now. No real issue there. Jordan Love was an inexcusable selection.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wanted Aiyuk or Queen.  I could have sworn we had moved up for Queen and I was so very excited.

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

I got the Dillon pick at the time and I like it even more now. No real issue there. Jordan Love was an inexcusable selection.

I love Dillion as a prospect (great athlete and experience as work horse) but he’s primarily a runner with an elite runner on a per touch basis in Aaron Jones. He should be solid but I felt at the time he was a luxury selection.