BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

You can surely say he looked like he can be a good receiver, or had a really promising start to his career but let's not over promote what he did. You just described Marquez Valdes Scantling's numbers.  Was he balling this year too? 

By MVS standards, yeah.

54 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Huh?

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Gabe Davis

Basically lukic says Davis was unavailable for AFC title game. Counselor pointed out that he played 16 snaps so how was he unavailable 

Edited by bcb1213

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Basically lukic says Davis was unavailable for AFC title game. Counselor pointed out that he played 16 snaps so how was he unavailable 

He was injured the week before and was questionable to play. I think the only reason he was in there was likely as a diversion because of Beasely's broken leg he was playing on.

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He was injured the week before and was questionable to play. I think the only reason he was in there was likely as a diversion because of Beasely's broken leg he was playing on.

Diversions don't get targets on 20 percent of their snaps tbh 

• Like 1

Yeah I meant unavailable in the sense that he couldn't really play much either. When one of the guys in front of you has a broken leg and the other guy looks laboured even walking, playing on 16 snaps means you were really messed up too.

It's unfortunate because that game had the makings of a high stakes shootout, but the minute Spags and Reid realised Diggs was the only threat they had to account for, bracket + blitz and it was gg.

Boom Trade Block

RB- Leonard Fournette, Tony Pollard ask if you want about the three rookies.

WR- Preston Williams, Steven Sims, you can ask about any rookies

Edge- Trey Flowers, Sam Hubbard, Curtis Weaver 

INT- Dexter Lawrence, Ed Oliver, Foley Fatukasi

LB- Cody Barton, Christian Miller

CB- Donte Jackson, Steven Nelson, Bless Austin, Justin Layne

S- Ronnie Harrison, Xavier Woods, Jarrod Wilson

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah I meant unavailable in the sense that he couldn't really play much either. When one of the guys in front of you has a broken leg and the other guy looks laboured even walking, playing on 16 snaps means you were really messed up too.

It's unfortunate because that game had the makings of a high stakes shootout, but the minute Spags and Reid realised Diggs was the only threat they had to account for, bracket + blitz and it was gg.

Or, those two guys are still a better option, even that hurt, and he wasn't messed up.

• Like 1