BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Just saw that Brady pick replay, who did the announcers blame that one on? Mike Evans for not being 13 ft long?

Just mentioned it was his first Road INT since week 2. 391 attempts without a Road INT until then.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And an awful drop.

15 Min left. This will likely come down to the last possession. I know I am the only one probably rooting for the first Team to host the SB in their house.

Edited by SirA1

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

Whatcha making?  I got pulled pork working in the slow cooker.

Mainly just working on some side dishes... buddy bringing over some smoked brisket in a bit.  

We got some mango haberno wings,  Buffalo, bbq,  teriyaki.  Just getting ready to throw some deer/sausage mixed sliders on.    Yeah our side dishes are also meat around here.  

Hopefully next week we can get that full pig goin....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

15 Min left. This will likely come down to the last possession. I know I am the only one probably rooting for the first Team to host the SB in their house.

You're rooting for Brady, common man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Lose/lose on that one, didn't look like Evans could make the catch, and getting his finger tips on it actually made it worse.

It actually kinda looked like it was intended for Miller and Evans just jumped up and tipped it 

• Like 1