BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

while you're not *technically* wrong, which FA running back would you recommend he claim this week?

He's got options, a few that would be better than starting a WR or nobody at all. 

With Jordan Howard out for the foreseeable future, Boston Scott is going to pick up a bunch of snaps again. He was getting double digit carries each week Sanders was out. At least he plays.

• Like 2

Complaint that no one who has listened to me talk about PFF will be surprised by: I hate seeing "PFF's No. 6 guard" or whatever because it provides zero context. Dude could have a 99 grade in run blocking and never get penalized but be average at best in pass pro but you wouldn't know any of that **** based on their overall rank. Reason 1000000001 why I hate PFF.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Complaint that no one who has listened to me talk about PFF will be surprised by: I hate seeing "PFF's No. 6 guard" or whatever because it provides zero context. Dude could have a 99 grade in run blocking and never get penalized but be average at best in pass pro but you wouldn't know any of that **** based on their overall rank. Reason 1000000001 why I hate PFF.

Elijah Moore was PFFs highest rated rookie this week... I’m going to ignore that though.

Dog Reaction GIF by JustViral

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Elijah Moore was PFFs highest rating rookie this week... I’m going to ignore that though.

Dog Reaction GIF by JustViral

Dude had 8 touches for 145 yards and a touchdown, how shocking that he graded well

Then again, this is the same outlet which had to write a whole-*** article explaining why they rated a 5 TD passing performance as merely average