Nothing changes at the top

2. Seoul- Kyle Hamilton S ND

Just lock these picks in now. 

3. Cancun- DeMarvin Leal DL

A top dline prospect with versatility to pair with Rousseau 

4. Antarctica- Derek Stingley CB LSU

Need to add to the corner group

5. Rome- Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM

BCB has stated he is a bit disappointed with Phillips and he could use more edge help regardless.

6. Cuba- Evan Neal OT Bama

Rack mocked this one to Cuba and he is just BPA at this point. They have Lane Johnson for one more year but not too early to think about the future at a key position. Paired with Becton when healthy that is one giant Tackle combo to pave the way for Cook but also good pass protectors to keep the Cuba QB upright. 

7. Seoul (from Hungary)- Garrett Wilson WR OSU

I wanted to do a different pick than the Jordan Davis pick here so I go with WR. Someone to pair with Bateman and give Wilson a good route runner. Not sure RG values WR this high but he needs to score points to keep up with the other offenses in the division. 

8. Lancaster- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas

They traded away Mike Evans and still have a solid duo in Diontae and Pittman. However Burks has size and speed to be very versatile for the Lancaster offense. I don’t see a QB worth this pick and think Lancaster benefits the most from building their receiving corps. 

9.  Berlin- George Karlaftis Edge Purdue

Rags has stated his disappointment in Gross Matos and he could use some edge help here. GK is a big edge with a well rounded game. 

10. Raleigh- Jermaine Johnson ll Edge FSU

Some might not be this high on JJ2 but he is having a dominant season. Raleigh needs an edge player and they get a productive one here. 

11. Camden- Sauce Gardner CB Cinci 

I don’t necessarily think corner is a big need for Camden but they go BPA here. They like Swagger and no one drips with more Swagger than Sauce. I get the level of play argument but they’ve played some good teams and he has never allowed a TD. That’s Saucy. 

12. Anchorage (from Singapore)- Andrew Booth Jr CB Clemson 

I have back to back picks here and I go with a player I really like in Booth. He’s a sticky cover man with good ball skills and can play the run. Has had a lapse or two in coverage but his skill set is great. Hoping he gets coached up at the next level and adds to a good young corner group for me.

13. Anchorage (from DV)- Jordan Davis INT UGA

This is a tough one for me. I love Davis but not sure a BDL first is worth his skill set. He might not be on the field as much as some other options here but when he is I expect him to be dominant. He will fit nicely into my Vea, Williams, Oliver rotation. 

14. Ivory Coast- Daxton Hill S UM

Dax is an elite athlete at safety. Can play deep, nickel or in the box. Could probably even play outside corner. IC gets a starting safety here for their great defense. 

15. Anchorage- Chris Olave WR OSU

I lost a deep threat in Ruggs and while I am thrilled with how my rookie receivers have been performing I want to keep building on this unit and Olave is a great deep threat who also provides underneath ability to get open with savvy route running. 

16. Camden- Ikem Ekwonu OL NC State

This kid is just nasty. He finishes every play with violence. Would play great for Camden at Guard where I project he ends up even though he currently plays LT. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Rags has stated his disappointment in Gross Matos and he could use some edge help here. GK is a big edge with a well rounded game. 

Yeah, with DLaw leaving, Z having back issues, and YGM not developing, Karlaftis would be very tempting here.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

1. Gotham- Kayvon Thibodeaux Edge Oregon

Nothing changes at the top

2. Seoul- Kyle Hamilton S ND

Just lock these picks in now. 

3. Cancun- Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM

A top edge to pair with Rousseau 

4. Antarctica- Derek Stingley CB LSU

Need to add to the corner group

5. Rome- DeMarvin Leal DL TAMU

Versatile Dlineman can allow Rome to do a lot of different things up front.

6. Cuba- Evan Neal OT Bama

Rack mocked this one to Cuba and he is just BPA at this point. They have Lane Johnson for one more year but not too early to think about the future at a key position. Paired with Becton when healthy that is one giant Tackle combo to pave the way for Cook but also good pass protectors to keep the Cuba QB upright. 

7. Seoul (from Hungary)- Garrett Wilson WR OSU

I wanted to do a different pick than the Jordan Davis pick here so I go with WR. Someone to pair with Bateman and give Wilson a good route runner. Not sure RG values WR this high but he needs to score points to keep up with the other offenses in the division. 

8. Lancaster- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas

They traded away Mike Evans and still have a solid duo in Diontae and Pittman. However Burks has size and speed to be very versatile for the Lancaster offense. I don’t see a QB worth this pick and think Lancaster benefits the most from building their receiving corps. 

10. Raleigh- Jermaine Johnson ll Edge FSU

Some might not be this high on JJ2 but he is having a dominant season. Raleigh needs an edge player and they get a productive one here. 

11. Camden- Sauce Gardner CB Cinci 

I don’t necessarily think corner is a big need for Camden but they go BPA here. They like Swagger and no one drips with more Swagger than Sauce. I get the level of play argument but they’ve played some good teams and he has never allowed a TD. That’s Saucy. 

12. Anchorage (from Singapore)- Andrew Booth Jr CB Clemson 

I have back to back picks here and I go with a player I really like in Booth. He’s a sticky cover man with good ball skills and can play the run. Has had a lapse or two in coverage but his skill set is great. Hoping he gets coached up at the next level and adds to a good young corner group for me.

13. Anchorage (from DV)- Jordan Davis INT UGA

This is a tough one for me. I love Davis but not sure a BDL first is worth his skill set. He might not be on the field as much as some other options here but when he is I expect him to be dominant. He will  fit in nicely into my Vea, Williams, Oliver rotation. 

14. Ivory Coast- Daxton Hill S UM

Dax is an elite athlete at safety. Can play deep, nickel or in the box. Could probably even play outside corner. IC gets a starting safety here for their great defense. 

This reminds me that I need to finish my mock off-season! If only I knew who these players are!

• Like 1