BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

@Ragnarok can you share your ranking with me after PFA the structure is interesting to me. I get the concept but how do you determine let’s say if you have an OT,CB,WR ranked all at #3 for their positions and you would take them all at say pick 30. How would you then determine which you’d pick? 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@Ragnarok can you share your ranking with me after PFA the structure is interesting to me. I get the concept but how do you determine let’s say if you have an OT,CB,WR ranked all at #3 for their positions and you would take them all at say pick 30. How would you then determine which you’d pick? 

He picks whichever one seems most likely to do something illegal and get suspended/run out of the NFL

• Like 2

So now that it's over, I thought about putting in an offer for Orlando Brown Jr. But wasn't sure how big of a contract I should offer, nor has Brown's situation really resolved itself yet (trade request). Decided to keep the 3rd and play it safe.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

So now that it's over, I thought about putting in an offer for Orlando Brown Jr. But wasn't sure how big of a contract I should offer, nor has Brown's situation really resolved itself yet (trade request). Decided to keep the 3rd and play it safe.

Pretty good tackle class and you have some good picks to address it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I considered giving up 29 but thought the same.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Whichever of those three I like best with a touch of need sprinkled in and some positional value.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

He picks whichever one seems most likely to do something illegal and get suspended/run out of the NFL

No, that's just a gift.

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Whichever of those three I like best with a touch of need sprinkled in and some positional value.

No, that's just a gift.

I’m going to try and make a separate board doing it like you guys and see how it looks. I have a few days.