OT RICKY WAGNER

WR DESEAN JACKSON

EDGE MYLES GARRETT

CB BRADLEY ROBY

COME GET A BARGAIN*

*Myles Garrett is does not qualify as "bargain"

I see what you trying to pull here

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Anyone looking to acquire an offensive lineman and a wide receiver? All for the low low price of a late draft pick, for both!

That's right, Ricky Wagner and DeSean Jackson are available!

Are you giving the late round pick for us to take him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:
4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Anyone looking to acquire an offensive lineman and a wide receiver? All for the low low price of a late draft pick, for both!

That's right, Ricky Wagner and DeSean Jackson are available!

Are you giving the late round pick for us to take him 

Nope, I receive a late round pick (could even be from 2023!) in exchange for two players that could see some playing time should they remain healthy.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

You know you can just 3 Down Wagner, right

And then someone would have to gamble on his availability and price tag in free agency. This allows for an owner to secure his services in advance. And it's a buy one, get one deal too! 

41 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

And then someone would have to gamble on his availability and price tag in free agency. This allows for an owner to secure his services in advance. And it's a buy one, get one deal too! 

why would you want to secure the advances of a right tackle who might retire and a 34-year-old wide receiver who has played 8 games in two years

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

33 minutes ago, Blue said:

why would you want to secure the advances of a right tackle who might retire and a 34-year-old wide receiver who has played 8 games in two years

Blue we all get he sucks, pointing it out makes me think you aren't getting the sarcasm here. No one needs more rebuttals about Rick Wagner, let him be. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Blue we all get he sucks, pointing it out makes me think you aren't getting the sarcasm here. No one needs more rebuttals about Rick Wagner, let him be. 

you really don't want to see how he tries to spin it? don't be such a boomer

• Like 1