BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

38 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Dependent solely upon what time I get part tonight I am going to make a room and do a Podcast on spotify green room.

What you need to know however is that if you have an android phone like myself you will not have access to the chat feature I might be able to see it but I can't type back.. If you have an iPhone you will have access to everything, android users can call In however

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

Hope things get better bud!

It wasn't as bad as i make it sound that, I lost my phone at one of the stores had to go to Walmart and spend $131 on a straight talk phone then the store found my phone so I'm picking it up Friday on the way to Assateague 

11 hours ago, MD4L said:

Hope things get better bud!

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It wasn't as bad as i make it sound that, I lost my phone at one of the stores had to go to Walmart and spend $131 on a straight talk phone then the store found my phone so I'm picking it up Friday on the way to Assateague 

We hope you get your **** together.

Better?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Sounds like a place you should take @Jlash

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am aiming for 8PM. If you don't have Spotify Green Room download it. I also need a couple topic ideas.

I'll watch it later, but I think you should do a 4 part series.  Each episode would be a deep dive into one of the four divisions going over teams and projected finishes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll watch it later, but I think you should do a 4 part series.  Each episode would be a deep dive into one of the four divisions going over teams and projected finishes.

That's a great idea. I'm going to do a 'test run' tonight. It's also audio only on spotify.  The topic is best Draft day Additions.

I'd you search bdl or NFL you'll find the room it's called BDL Prime time 

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That's a great idea. I'm going to do a 'test run' tonight. It's also audio only on spotify.  The topic is best Draft day Additions.

I'd you search bdl or NFL you'll find the room it's called BDL Prime time 

Who’s bringing the beer?