BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Found out this afternoon that a guy who helped me find good beers each week at the store I would go to got swept away in the floods on wednesday night and was found dead on thursday. Mid 20's. Life is crazy, guys.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Oh wow that's horrible 

Sounds stupid and trivial but all I knew about this kid was that his parents owned the place and that his name was RJ and seemed genuinely interested in people and why they came to their business.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Sounds stupid and trivial but all I knew about this kid was that his parents owned the place and that his name was RJ and seemed genuinely interested in people and why they came to their business.

Doesn't sound stupid at all. Life is crazy and fragile. Things like this can have a profound impact on someone's life without them even knowing it.

• Like 4

Where's the schedule for the upcoming season? I have some down time today and am apparently responsible for our defensive game-plan. I still stand by my Week 17 Game-plan from last year. It was very Belichickian and ahead of it's time/a total ripoff of his NYG vs. Bills Super Bowl plan.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Where's the schedule for the upcoming season? I have some down time today and am apparently responsible for our defensive game-plan. I still stand by my Week 17 Game-plan from last year. It was very Belichickian and ahead of it's time/a total ripoff of his NYG vs. Bills Super Bowl plan.

Schedule can be found in the bdl roster sheet under schedule and standings tab 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That sounds like a lot of work.

It is a whole three clicks from this post. I can understand the agony 

Week 1

Cuba @ Camden
Gotham @ Lancaster
Death Valley@ Raleigh
New Orleans @ Cancun
Singapore @ Anchorage
Antarctica @ Seoul
Ivory Coast @ Hungary
Berlin @ Rome

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It is a whole three clicks from this post. I can understand the agony 

Week 1

Cuba @ Camden
Gotham @ Lancaster
Death Valley@ Raleigh
New Orleans @ Cancun
Singapore @ Anchorage
Antarctica @ Seoul
Ivory Coast @ Hungary
Berlin @ Rome

Oh, we play @WFLukic week 1. Interesting!