BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You know I'm close to quitting this league so yeah just keep pushing me.  I just don't have time for it but continue to try and squeeze it in.   

Not everyone disapproves. Your contributions are appreciated.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You know I'm close to quitting this league so yeah just keep pushing me.  I just don't have time for it but continue to try and squeeze it in.   

Never knew you were close to quitting? But don’t be upset because you used fantasy baseball as an excuse and I proved you have the time to at least write a sentence on games you voted on my guy. The guilt trip thing won’t work with me.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh baby, we at quittin season already?? Everyone knows I love this.

So now if he quits the league, everyone can blame me right? For what? Asking for explanations for votes? And @MD4L wants to play peace maker. Keep that same energy frogs if I decide I’m too busy to write out any more explanations. I’ll let it rest. Just trying to follow the league rules. Or what I thought they were.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

So now if he quits the league everyone can blame me right? For what? Asking for explanations for votes? And @MD4L wants to play peace maker. Keep that same energy frogs if I decide I’m too busy to write out any more explanations. I’ll let it rest. Just trying to follow the league rules. Or what I thought they were.

I didn't blame anyone for anything.  I agree you should take a moment to at least attempt to explain your vote.

So now if he quits the league everyone can blame me right? For what? Asking for explanations for votes? And @MD4L wants to play peace maker. Keep that same energy frogs if I decide I’m too busy to write out any more explanations. I’ll let it rest. Just trying to follow the league rules. Or what I thought they were.

Lol nobody is blaming you for anything man. We appreciate your contributions. PR might have things going on but he’s voted both weeks and is a consistent contributor via gameplans and voting. He even put his explanations in thread. 

If someone has a week they decide to slack off, and their slacking off is not writeups when contributing gameplans and voting, we are grateful for their work.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Lol nobody is blaming you for anything man. We appreciate your contributions. PR might have things going on but he’s voted both weeks and is a consistent contributor via gameplans and voting. He even put his explanations in thread. 

If someone has a week they decide to slack off, and their slacking off is not writeups when contributing gameplans and voting, we are grateful for their work.

Oh stop. He even said it wasn’t a one week thing it was until after the mlb season or fantasy season. A one week thing is understandable. And he showed he has time to play mafia so using fantasy baseball as the excuse is meh. But again I’ll let it go. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

We’ve had other contributors not vote any other game or never explain rational for voting habits. PR doesn’t fit either description so I like having him around. 

Never said I didn’t like having him around or that I wanted him to quit. What’s the point of the explanation guideline/rule if we don’t adhere to it? 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Oh stop. He even said it wasn’t a one week thing it was until after the mlb season or fantasy season. A one week thing is understandable. And he showed he has time to play mafia so using fantasy baseball as the excuse is meh. But again I’ll let it go. It is what it is.

I appreciate you bringing it up and that is great you’re as passionate about this as a good amount of us are. At the same time, everyone is different and you did your job by bringing it up in thread and reaching out. PR has got the message and we all got our opportunity to speak out. We can revisit again and move forward like you said. 

All is good.

• Like 1

Never said I didn’t like having him around or that I wanted him to quit. What’s the point of the explanation guideline/rule if we don’t adhere to it? 

FWIW you only have to vote and comment on half the games each week. If all we get is voting on all the games for a few weeks that is fine IMO. He did comment in his own match so it's only 3 comments missing.

• Like 1