BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

44 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Sundays in the BDL thread is just everyone saying their guys had a good day for multiple pages, what a catch up

I don't believe I said anything yesterday about how good my players were but you know who didn't have a good have a good day Tom Brady, who completed less than 50% of his passes.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't believe I said anything yesterday about how good my players were but you know who didn't have a good have a good day Tom Brady, who completed less than 50% of his passes.

And still won unlike another QB in that matchup.

19 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

And still won unlike another QB in that matchup.

Maybe,  But I would say that was because of the buccaneer defense and not as much the offense considering Tom Brady didn't even throw  For a touchdown and I think the rams defense that features  Aaron Donald got ran on and completely beat up yesterday

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe,  But I would say that was because of the buccaneer defense and not as much the offense considering Tom Brady didn't even throw  For a touchdown and I think the rams defense that features  Aaron Donald got ran on and completely beat up yesterday

So all of my guys Bad your guys good got it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Sundays in the BDL thread is just everyone saying their guys had a good day for multiple pages, what a catch up

Do you want me to point out that I basically called Seol's entire gameplan that they'd come in with offensively as well, including the personnel? Because I can do that instead. 

• Like 1