BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

9 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Eh Minus Ridley Matty Ice had to throw somewhere.

Theres always a hater. He took advantage of the opportunities provided to him in a big way. Can’t ask for much more than that. Be happy for me Sir. It’s better for your long term health! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Eh Minus Ridley Matty Ice had to throw somewhere.

Same with Waller the previous two seasons before Ruggs was there or had finally stepped up and become a consistent threat right? Carr had to throw it somewhere...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Theres always a hater. He took advantage of the opportunities provided to him in a big way. Can’t ask for much more than that. Be happy for me Sir. It’s better for your long term health! 

Oh I am happy. You'll see how happy soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Oh I am happy. You'll see how happy soon.

Huh? Is this a threat? What is this? Are you mailing me a gift? Are you making a trade? Are you dancing in the streets? Are you drinking rum? Are you taking a scenic Sunday drive through the forest?  I also said happy for me not just happy in general...

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Same with Waller the previous two seasons before Ruggs was there or had finally stepped up and become a consistent threat right? Carr had to throw it somewhere...

He did, to Agholor (8TD) and Tyrell Williams (6TD).

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He did, to Agholor (8TD) and Tyrell Williams (6TD).

And Matt Ryan will continue to spread the ball around as best he can... again it’s old Matt Ryan we are talking about here. Pitts is in his 5th NFL game. They were on the same page today. He will continue to grow and the connection should as well.