BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Its just Rags really. His BDL starters are IRL backups, so you best believe that tackle they make in one of the 3 snaps they play was an elite tackle.

I bet he's still following wherever Justin Hunter might be.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The blowing of ones own players in this thread on game days gets soooooo close to the point of unbearable.

I tried to bring some manageable expectations to the thread and got called a hater and then proceeded to get my players dissed on all afternoon in retaliation. 

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I tried to bring some manageable expectations to the thread and got called a hater and then proceeded to get my players dissed on all afternoon in retaliation. 

Well. you got upset if there was too much chatter at all in the main discussion thread. But I see the beef here. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You guys see Jabril Cox give Daniel Jones a traumatic brain injury?

Glad I drafted Ngakoue in the 7th years ago. Paying dividends.

Josh Allen leading the team in tackles today and pulled up a sack. Glad I traded for him.

Titans clearly miss Amani Hooker. Can't wait til he's back.

Carl Granderson made the most of limited opportunities today, glad I put him in the lineup. Good investment.

Hang on guys I'm trying to catch up, let me keep going through box scores.

Hey we play each other this week all I said was hello to Kyle Pitts this morning. I didn’t deserve to be done this dirty with this hype!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey we play each other this week all I said was hello to Kyle Pitts this morning. I didn’t deserve to be done this dirty with this hype!

Your boy Olujari with a nasty late hit on Dak.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Gtfo. All I said was hello to my player, and you have to come and try and belittle his production for what? I didn’t even mention his stats or anything like that. That’s being a hater. So I called you what you were being. Now want to play innocent. But I’m not surprised.

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Good thing you started the little boy from Sixth Sense at QB because he wouldn’t get that call

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Benching Baker for Sam this week has to be tough.

Yea I kept reading all week that his shoulder was hurt and it was hampering him. Real smart.

• Like 1