BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

(I agree but he still went out there and shook hands with the opposing team, I don't blame him for being upset about losing an important game at home)

I agree 100%. And honestly, while I say it isn't a good look, if he wasn't upset, i think that's a worse look isn't it? The reality is, there's no such thing as a good look in a loss. But there is disrespectful, which would be refusing to shake hands midfield. Murray ain't that guy. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Maybe it’s the rest of your roster or your game planning...

I don't think I'm that bad at game planning...

16 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You’re being ridiculous but your somehow 3-4 too.

So then, am I being ridiculous?

• Like 1

Imagine if anyone other than Kyler Murray throws 0 TD, 2 INT, including the game loser in the Endzone last night when you just need a FG to tie, at home, against a GB team without 3 of their WR (and arguably the best WR in the league)...just imagine what the narrative is and what the media does.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine if anyone other than Kyler Murray throws 0 TD, 2 INT, including the game loser in the Endzone last night when you just need a FG to tie, at home, against a GB team without 3 of their WR (and arguably the best WR in the league)...just imagine what the narrative is and what the media does.

What I don't understand about the whole thing is... I get trying to win but seriously, you've got all the momentum, why not take it to overtime and give yourself a breather to win? It was not a great throw but Green also didn't help his QB at all