BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

17 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

You forgot his 5th year option.  He is currently signed through 2025 IRL as such:

2022 - 10.88mil - 5th year option

2023 - 25 - 3 yr/54mil

Soooooo....

IRL - 4/64.88mil = BDL 4/16.220

16.220 * .75 = 12.165

BDL 3 Up = 4/12.165

Dont listen to these other fools, they dont know.

It was my understanding that they spread out some of that money into signing bonuses which happened this year.  That's why his cap hit this year is 13.5 mil instead of the rookie contract amount.

You're all stupid.  Miller is currently in his 4th year in the NFL (2018-2021) and playing on the last year of his rookie deal, which is 4 years.  How can he be under contract for 4 more years (2022 - 2025) if he signed a 3 year extension?  I know you guys struggle with basic google searches and math, but leave it to me.  I'm right.

4 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

You're all stupid.  Miller is currently in his 4th year in the NFL (2018-2021) and playing on the last year of his rookie deal, which is 4 years.  How can he be under contract for 4 more years (2022 - 2025) if he signed a 3 year extension?  I know you guys struggle with basic google searches and math, but leave it to me.  I'm right.

Calm down grandpa and get back in your tank. Let the adults handle this.

Tell me the truth guys, are you trolling me?  I ask only because this happens every year:  Someone has no idea how to 3 up;  someone else agrees with the wrong way;  I correct them using some real easy logic; some idiot says the system is broken and needs to be revamped; there are no issues with 3 Ups the rest of the year.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Average salary number, not cap hit as rags is asking.

Yeah, but the extension's average salary number is 18k over 3 years, but some of that money was put into signing bonuses this year when I already have him under contract.  That's why his RL salary for this season is almost 13.5 mil.

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

Tell me the truth guys, are you trolling me?  I ask only because this happens every year:  Someone has no idea how to 3 up;  someone else agrees with the wrong way;  I correct them using some real easy logic; some idiot says the system is broken and needs to be revamped; there are no issues with 3 Ups the rest of the year.

I'm pleading new baby amnesia.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Just waiting on you and your room temperature IQ to tell us the system is broken, then we can get on with it.

What system? I think you might be broken. I'm stunned you actually spoke to me. You've gone out of your way to treat me like **** because I referenced something someone else said jokingly. Since then, all you've done is become a hypocrit so forgive me if I'm not lining up to listen to you.