BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Some people see that stuff. I PM'd bcb last week after he voted in our game plan after he pointed out some things that I thought were important to note, but I don't like to get involved after the fact with gameplan stuff. But I agree, for the most part the nuanced stuff goes unseen.

It’s a talent race here. If you’ve gotta gameplan your way to victory there’s humble pie prepared to be served.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

It’s a talent race here. If you’ve gotta gameplan your way to victory there’s humble pie prepared to be served.

Not true, you should know that. Your gameplans in the playoffs in particular were a master stroke and earned you a title.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

Not true, you should know that. Your gameplans in the playoffs in particular were a master stroke and earned you a title.

I think the playoffs everything counts. Thanks for the compliment.

In the regular season and relative monotonous routines we all deal with voters will bypass a lot for talent.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

I think the playoffs everything counts. Thanks for the compliment.

In the regular season and relative monotonous routines we all deal with voters will bypass a lot for talent.

I remember reading your gameplans for 3 straight weeks where you were outgunned talent wise and being like "this guy is in the goddamn zone with these game plans". Those are huge.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

If this was completely true Lukic would be 8-0.

He’s 7-1 and his downfall in his only loss was stacking the box with safeties against Derrick Henry. So we’re not that far away from the point remaining accurate.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

He’s 7-1 and his downfall in his only loss was stacking the box with safeties against Derrick Henry. So we’re not that far away from the point remaining accurate.

So he lost on a gameplan error and his talent didn’t overcome it. Proves my point.