The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I would say that you locking a vote and refusing to move day 1 is a higher indication of being scum than what Nacho did.

The point is to show that him nullifying his statme t immediately is a scum tactic to hide (no relevant posts) and appear active 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Having time to post off-topic about things you don't need to read up on to understand and/or that you are actively being notified you have been quoted or mentioned in is in absolutely no way the same as being in jail.

Its pretty ignorant to confuse D1 posting and deep into the game. D1 off topic posting is playing the game. Everyone basically agrees to this...why ignore that?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How bout this

I will not be changing my vote for anything....Nacho is locked scum

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I would say that you locking a vote and refusing to move day 1 is a higher indication of being scum than what Nacho did.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Squire 

Mwil

Rags 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The point is to show that him nullifying his statme t immediately is a scum tactic to hide (no relevant posts) and appear active 

Looks more like scrambling to me.

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

Its pretty ignorant to confuse D1 posting and deep into the game. D1 off topic posting is playing the game. Everyone basically agrees to this...why ignore that?

Nacho knows this and as such you need to look deeper into his actions to find meaning. Hence the hiding but active look

Just now, The Orca said:

That just further proves that he isn't lying. How is he lying about not having time to keep up with the game if there's nothing to keep up with.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

How is it scrambling lol. I just did what Nacho did, but used a different set of posts to illustrate the example

I commented on your locking of a vote being an indication of scumminess and you immediately went hard the other direction.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

That just further proves that he isn't lying. How is he lying about not having time to keep up with the game if there's nothing to keep up with.

Did he say that? Now you are defending him putting words and thoughts in for him 

Not playing means not posting. He posted. Means he can play. We have probably 10 people who aren't posting. He wanted to get that exuce in the thread to bring it back up if need be, then posted a bunch of off topic stuff to appear somewhat active 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I commented on your locking of a vote being an indication of scumminess and you immediately went hard the other direction.

The locking of a vote post was directly related to what followed. Can't post it all at once to show my example. Doesnt work in one post 

Just now, The Orca said:

Cool. That's your opinion. Not mine

It's not my opinion, it's a fact. Just because somebody is posting doesn't mean they're paying attention to anything. @Tk3 refusing to even read his role PM is a particularly well-known example.

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How bout this

I will not be changing my vote for anything....Nacho is locked scum

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Squire 

Mwil

Bcb

Mission

Malf

Rags

Blue

Squire 

Mwil

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Rags 

@Ragnarok did you really think this wasn't an example to illustrate what im arguing is happening lol