The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Forgive my ignorance again here, but is that he is a 'Doctor' here that meant he was some type of protector?  Seems like everyone is just agreeing he was telling the truth and I wasn't sure why. 

But he was not town.  I am town/indy now.  He lied and was orange the whole time.  Its probably a red herring role imo.  

20 hours ago, squire12 said:
On 1/7/2021 at 12:07 AM, Forge said:

N1 tried protecting bcb, failed. N2 mwil. N3 squire, failed. N4 mwil. 

so.....

D1 green, N1 failed reaching "protecting" bcb 

D2 black, N2 successful reaching "protecting" Mwil 

D3 orange, N3 failed reaching "protecting" squire

D4 orange, N4 different flavor (did not say successful) "protecting" Mwil

Interesting enough, Forge was told that he was successful in protecting me N2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Interesting enough, Forge was told that he was successful in protecting me N2

"Reaching" not successful at protecting 

Interesting how mwil is still lying in almost every post he makes trying to get the town protector lynched.  Scum mwil here.  Easy clap 👏 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm the doc. My move failed on nights 1 and 3, which shouldn't typically happen on a protection role. The only info I was given was that it failed. No flavor. 

My protections on Mwil both worked, and interestingly, the verbiage was different. On n2, I successfully protected him. On N4, I "made it to him", which I found interesting. Could just be host discretion though. 

Seems pretty clear what the common denominator here is.

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Pickle is flailing far too hard against me, to be honest. Everyone knows the deal here - I'm likely the guy who gets voted for one reason. Nobody here needs to suggest i'm lying or anything like that. I'm a different color and that is typically enough. But everyone should also be keeping an open mind. Pickle is not. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

you NEVER get told you saved someone

Well that’s just not true

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting how mwil is still lying in almost every post he makes trying to get the town protector lynched.  Scum mwil here.  Easy clap 👏 

Mwil has already softclaimed, lol

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Forge said that he would flip doctor, you said he'd flip Duchess/Queen Anna or whomever.

Forge said that he couldn't protect himself, you said that you protected yourself.

Forge said that he couldn't protect himself or the same people back to back nights and then flipped doctor.

You said that you protected Orca the night that he died.

...tell me who is lying here, parlayed with Forge's flip and confirmed ability and subsequent limitations.

Just now, Blue said:

Softclaimed to the point of where I may as well have hardclaimed twice on my character...and I've hardclaimed my ability.

It's also, quite literally, impossible for me to be a King.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Well that’s just not true

1. 99.99% of the time it is true.  I don't and I confirmed with the host I won't.  

2. Soft claims are for non town, look at forge lol.  Anyone ever soft claims they are not town.  I dont care if they say they always do it.  People only bring it up when its needed to avoid a lynch (when you are not town)

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forge said that he would flip doctor, you said he'd flip Duchess/Queen Anna or whomever.

Forge said that he couldn't protect himself, you said that you protected yourself.

Forge said that he couldn't protect himself or the same people back to back nights and then flipped doctor.

You said that you protected Orca the night that he died.

...tell me who is lying here, parlayed with Forge's flip and confirmed ability and subsequent limitations.

I said he flip orange, most likely Anna bc he was claiming my role. 

Yup, he probably couldn't protect himself bc that would be way to powerful for scum. For town its not.  

Again for scum that would be way too powerful

@Blue killed him with whatever he gave orca. Nothing anyone could do to save him.  

Not me and I'd bet anything on it.  

Funny that you now believe there is a 2nd protector but it can't be me.  

So

You believed forge...he was scum

You are believing bbb....he has to be scum

Are you playing this bad on purpose?

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. 99.99% of the time it is true.  I don't and I confirmed with the host I won't.  

2. Soft claims are for non town, look at forge lol.  Anyone ever soft claims they are not town.  I dont care if they say they always do it.  People only bring it up when its needed to avoid a lynch (when you are not town)

1. I mean, that just looks bad for you at this point.

2. Also not true. Not even remotely true. I always soft claim as Town long before I ever have to claim.

• Like 1