The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Unless Orca had evidence he didn't mention that it would actually blow up, I dont hold much by his statement.

If he did know it could blow up, then he is not smart.

Why couldn't you be the strange man he had turned to?

The easiest/most effective claim i could have made as scum would have been to claim pgo and to be have been the guy who orca turned to/killed him.  Why didn't I, bc im not scum.  Lying in those type of situations is not helpful at all.  

I can't be that guy bc I visited orca and orca visited me (thus not a pgo and not possible to be that guy)

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue, would you consider yourself a strange man? :) 

You would have to ask Whicker that.

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I do.  Orca claimed/hinted that he was gonna open something and from blue and it had better not blow up (or something along those lines) and then he winds up dead and I protected him.  Only plausible answer is blue killed him with whatever that was.  Blue hasn't denied it either and in my mind even took credit for it ("he got what he asked for")

As I stated, Orca would learn about the game setup and information about the scum faction if he opened it. Why assume that my gift killed him and not scum? Perhaps Orca would have lived had he simply followed instructions the first time.

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Blue didn't visit him that night (or anyone) or I would have (unless there was a strongman, but the writeup leads to that not being the case).  Thus I can't stop the kill.  You know, normal role interactions.  Can you grasp those lol.  

How would you know if I went anywhere that Night? You wouldn't have known whether you stopped a kill or not anyways, according to your own claim.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd love to know if this is the case or not. You're taking a lot of assumptions about flavor and host. It seems to me like you messed up your claim and are trying to justify it.

Sure does

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The easiest/most effective claim i could have made as scum would have been to claim pgo and to be have been the guy who orca turned to/killed him.  Why didn't I, bc im not scum.  Lying in those type of situations is not helpful at all.  

I can't be that guy bc I visited orca and orca visited me (thus not a pgo and not possible to be that guy)

You're literally contradicting yourself here. Especially in a game with multiple scum factions, It is quite likely at least one group of scum would know you were lying.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You would have to ask Whicker that.

As I stated, Orca would learn about the game setup and information about the scum faction if he opened it. Why assume that my gift killed him and not scum? Perhaps Orca would have lived had he simply followed instructions the first time.

How would you know if I went anywhere that Night? You wouldn't have known whether you stopped a kill or not anyways, according to your own claim.

Sure does

1. Unless scum had 2 strongmen they could not have killed him bc I protected him.  

2.  He would be alive if I stopped the kill.  Meaning you did not visit him to kill him unless you are a strongman killer, are you?

3.  If someone dies and I protected them ot means they were either killed by a strongman or by another mechanic.  Based on what orca said before he died,, the other mechanic is all but a guarantee.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Unless scum had 2 strongmen they could not have killed him bc I protected him.  

2.  He would be alive if I stopped the kill.  Meaning you did not visit him to kill him unless you are a strongman killer, are you?

3.  If someone dies and I protected them ot means they were either killed by a strongman or by another mechanic.  Based on what orca said before he died,, the other mechanic is all but a guarantee.  

What Orca said before he died is irrelevant unless he actually knew he would get blown up.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

We only have your word for that, nothing more.

That's irrelevant. Why would you claim that I didn't visit anyone? You wouldn't know whether I did or not. You wouldn't even know if I visited Orca unless I killed him, which by your own admission I couldn't have if you were telling the truth. Your own claims about me don't add up.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bbb's only claim is a lie, you NEVER get told you saved someone.  Bbb is outright lying 

I don't think that is fully accurate that a protector is never told they save someone from a hit.     I know I have been told that in past games

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

We only have your word for that, nothing more.

That's irrelevant. Why would you claim that I didn't visit anyone? You wouldn't know whether I did or not. You wouldn't even know if I visited Orca unless I killed him, which by your own admission I couldn't have if you were telling the truth. Your own claims about me don't add up.

I never claimed that.  I claimed

blue didn't visit orca to kill him

And

"Or anyone" meaning no one visited orca to kill him. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I never claimed that.  I claimed

blue didn't visit orca to kill him

And

"Or anyone" meaning no one visited orca to kill him. 

Ah, so you mispoke.

40 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Blue didn't visit him that night (or anyone) or I would have (unless there was a strongman, but the writeup leads to that not being the case).  Thus I can't stop the kill.  You know, normal role interactions.  Can you grasp those lol.  

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't think that is fully accurate that a protector is never told they save someone from a hit.     I know I have been told that in past games

Wasn't my game 

Wasn't whickers games

Wasnt orcas games 

Wasnt malfs game 

Wasnt domes games 

Need I go on.  

You know how i know im right, bc I host and know its a broken mechanic if you ever tell a protector that they saved someone (its basically an added invest then).  

For the last while I’ve been weighing just how much @Blue loves me, and I think that the real fact of the matter is, it’s irrelevant. More importantly, he knows how vindictive I am, which is somewhere between “ I can acquire Kyler Murray” and “I AM TRADING MAHOMES!”