The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Daboyle
TheKillerNacho
Counselor
MD4L – Brett (166)
Pickle Rick
Matts4313
bcb1213
squire12 – Brett (162), Shady (163)
Blue – Brett (162)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (165)
JoshstraDaymus
Ragnarok
Shady Slim – Blue (164)

Vote Count

2 Brett – Blue, MD4L
1 Blue – Shady
1 Shady – Squire
1 Pickle – Brett

Daboyle –
TheKillerNacho – not red
Counselor – not red
MD4L – 
Pickle Rick – not red
Matts4313 –
bcb1213 – not red
squire12 – not red
Blue – not red
BrettFavre004 – 
JoshstraDaymus –
Ragnarok –
Shady Slim – 

Red in this group

Daboyle md4l matts Brett Josh rags Shady 

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know how you don't know what a doctor is if you've played Mafia before. That's one of the most basic roles in the game.

These are the characters I know, lol, I said I hadn't played in like 5 years, thinking it is way more than that given this was 2008.  

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=244028

24 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Highly doubt there is anything I could say that will get you off my case, I mean you are already suspicious of me for contradictory and irrelevant reasons.  Just trying my best to keep up, which is difficult without knowing what things like Doctor's and Jailor's are, or even that they could exist.  Did what I could do to call the Forge lynch a bad decision and it was.  Don't feel like you lynch a guy claiming protector with a plethora or commentless vote dumps who has been active and helpful and everything he claimed checked out and knowing it doesn't help our end game.  Guess I feel like I should be applauded for that, not grilled lol. 

@BrettFavre004

Roles and descriptions.  Be aware a of the variations for different roles

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:All_roles_and_modifiers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Same difference, meant role.  Obviously not expecting Neo in this game. 

I get what you mean, but with most games on here having a theme, character and role are very different things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think it would be good to sort through players and find King Radovid.   If they are blocking groups of players, it would free up more moves to garher info.

Based on the vc

17 swoosh – squire, Pickle, Orca, Nacho, Blue, KSJ, Brett, Mwil, Counselor, Ragnarok, Josh, Shady, MD4, Tk3, Buff, Bcb, swoosh
1 Buff – Forge
1 Squire – Matts
1 Matts – Daboyle
1 Malf - Hobo

Buff and forge are out. malf and hobo are out.  Orca, ksj, tk3, swoosh, mwil are all out.

The early votes are likely not red aligned imo as those votes came early and never moved despite time to do so.  Pickle and nacho had questions on my claim vs swoosh,  so I don't see them as red.  

MD4L voted swoosh early as well, coupled with being tracked as no move n2 by Ragnarok leads me thinking not him.

Players left..... Counselor, Josh, Shady, bcb

Ragnarok also tracked bcb n3, so likely not him.  

Shady response on this early rings really hollow, combined with his post gif post and swoosh vote and post not liking mages has me strongly feeling he is King Radovid

you have to think i’m the biggest idiot in the world for your argument to have any credence lmao

you’re saying i’ve repeatedly and obviously softclaimed that i am mafia (and that i’m a king), doing so in a game where people are out to get the mafia and many are out to get the kings too. surely you must realise how stupid that would make me. and i don’t pretend that i’m some mafia expert but i’m also not a smoothbrained buffoon

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Gift giver, very scummy role, for sure. I'm also quite obviously not a king (after all, what's a king to a god?), so given what everybody else is stating their wincon is, this is doing nothing but making you look bad.

Novigrad is a city within the kingdom Radovid rules, dummies. Note that every time "pyres of Novigrad" are mentioned, it's phrased as a continuation of what Radovid ordered. It is quite clearly that role's ability, and they've chosen to roleblock the same group of roles each time (or it's an effect that lasts 3 Night phases at a time).

oh no my actions are making me look bad to the *checks notes* guy that i am trying to lynch nooooo

when there are a lot of warring factions i’m of the opinion we should minimise the chaos so we can minimise the noise and find the mafia and gift giving adds noise, it doesn’t take it away

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

oh no my actions are making me look bad to the *checks notes* guy that i am trying to lynch nooooo

when there are a lot of warring factions i’m of the opinion we should minimise the chaos so we can minimise the noise and find the mafia and gift giving adds noise, it doesn’t take it away

Given that one of my gifts eliminated Swoosh, who was very clearly a scum killer, and the two people who have received gifts from me A) are dead and B) flipped as non-Town, it would appear that I am doing far more than my part to minimize the noise.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

you have to think i’m the biggest idiot in the world for your argument to have any credence lmao

If the shoe fits....

you’re saying i’ve repeatedly and obviously softclaimed that i am mafia (and that i’m a king), doing so in a game where people are out to get the mafia and many are out to get the kings too. surely you must realise how stupid that would make me. and i don’t pretend that i’m some mafia expert but i’m also not a smoothbrained buffoon

Just looking at posts and votes and suspecting you being red aligned.

Do you have any information from thread play or night moves that can clarify anything?

@Shady Slim

You want to vote out blue whose gift to orca lead to swoosh (red aligned) being caught.

Gift to orca (purple aligned) might have led to his death.

Gift to mwil ( red aligned) might have led to his death.

Those gifts might be MVP currently.