The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

On 1/1/2021 at 6:03 PM, Whicker said:

1. Daboyle
2. swoosh - Cyprian Wiley [Strongman/Janitor] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V) - lynched D3
3. MWil23 - Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon [1-shot Bulletproof] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V) - killed N6
4. TheKillerNacho
5. Counselor
6. MD4L
7. Tk3 - Corinne Tilly [Dreamer] (Independent) - killed N5
8. bigbadbuff - Zoltan Chivay [Jailkeeper] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta) - lynched D6
9. Forge - Shani [Doctor] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta) - lynched D5
10. kingseanjohn - Morvran Voorhis [Even-Night Cop] (Independent) - killed N6
11. Pickle Rick
12. Matts4313
13. bcb1213
14. squire12
15. mission27 - Philippa Eilhart [Vigilante] (Independent) - modkilled D6
16. The Orca - Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige - killed N4
17. SirA1 - Emhyr var Emreis, Emperor of Nilfgaard - lynched D1
18. Daniel - Priscilla [3-shot Neighborizor] (Independent) - killed N1
19. SwAg - killed N2
20. Blue
21. HoboRocket - Keira Metz [Redirect] (Independent) - lynched D4
22. BrettFavre004
23. JoshstraDaymus SirA1 -
24. Ragnarok - Eveline Gallo [Tracker] (loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche) - killed N7
25. Malfatron - Vimme Vivaldi [Fruit Vendor] (loyal to Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta and loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche) - modkilled D4
26. Shady Slim - Cerys an Craite, Heir to Skellige (loyal to Skellige under King Hjalmar an Craite) - lynched D7
27. gopherwrestler - Dandelion [Lover/Neighborhood Watch] (Independent) - lynched D2

@BrettFavre004 

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

Brett

@BrettFavre004 going to need some info and participation from you here soon.  By my read, you are Orange aligned and likely the  Duchess Anna something or other

At first I was like, sweet!! We got a purple heir and Counselor got a purple king!!  Then I was like, guess squires gunna call me orange again 30 times for another day 😂

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

to add, my character is Francis Bedlam

Thank you. I have no idea on the lore of the Witcher other than the TV show. So I have to wiki everything.

This makes me think that the other two underworld bosses are also in this game since you and "Whoreson Junior" are.

The missing two are:

Sigi Reuven " Sigismund DiJkstra" - Who is loyal to Redania and likely another Red Faction member.

Cleaver "Carlo Varese" - A Dwarf who is likely one of the Indys or former Green's. He is friendly to mages and non-humans.  It makes sense for him to be in the game as the only two non-Human's revealed so far are Malf and Buff.

7 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

At first I was like, sweet!! We got a purple heir and Counselor got a purple king!!  Then I was like, guess squires gunna call me orange again 30 times for another day 😂

Why would I not still consider you the orange Duchess Anna?

You have not done anything to convince me otherwise of it being true.

Just now, squire12 said:

Why would I not still consider you the orange Duchess Anna?

You have not done anything to convince me otherwise of it being true.

Like I said yesterday, doubt there will be anything I can say that would convince you, just know I wasted my only precious game time digging up my old quotes instead reading more of the game and trying to stay up to speed.  But I am not orange. 

Ehh a wiki search makes me think nacho is red 

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Pyres_of_Novigrad

How ever you got into the grove, make your way to where the King of Beggars, Francis Bedlam, is to find none other than Triss discussing business with him. Francis will go into a bit of a political discussion, mentioning how he has grand plans for the city, before eventually letting you and Triss head off

But I know zippo about the game to know if there's more main characters in the pyres of norvigrad level 

9 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Like I said yesterday, doubt there will be anything I can say that would convince you, just know I wasted my only precious game time digging up my old quotes instead reading more of the game and trying to stay up to speed.  But I am not orange. 

Well, maybe you aren't orange.  

Maybe you are red

28 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Thank you. I have no idea on the lore of the Witcher other than the TV show. So I have to wiki everything.

This makes me think that the other two underworld bosses are also in this game since you and "Whoreson Junior" are.

The missing two are:

Sigi Reuven " Sigismund DiJkstra" - Who is loyal to Redania and likely another Red Faction member.

Cleaver "Carlo Varese" - A Dwarf who is likely one of the Indys or former Green's. He is friendly to mages and non-humans.  It makes sense for him to be in the game as the only two non-Human's revealed so far are Malf and Buff.

Squire is also claiming non-human.