The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i have no idea what you are at this point. you owe us a full claim given your actions yesterday though.

i know you're probably not red king, but do tell me about this 'success' you had last night. What is your move?

I have been successfully tagging people all game. I tagged pickle yesterday, hence I thought we were the same alignment.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

no, probably not. there's likely 2 at most of any scum faction left if I had to guess.

but this isn't relevant. We're close to figuring out this game. there's no reason to not claim at this point.

I would love to claim. It might make more sense to close out the mafia team because they are everyone’s enemy at this stage. Why deviate from that when we’re this close to victory?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I would love to claim. It might make more sense to close out the mafia team because they are everyone’s enemy at this stage. Why deviate from that when we’re this close to victory?

Because I'm not convinced you aren't mafia or one of the two outstanding enemy kings?

Convince me.

Why can't you claim?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Because I'm not convinced you aren't mafia or one of the two outstanding enemy kings?

Convince me.

Why can't you claim?

My character claim is Margarita Laux-Antille. Does that alter the objective of finding & voting red?