The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

During my first encounter with Daboyle, I found the man's many contradictions puzzling. This former Temerian soldier was clearly an opportunist who, after his army's resounding defeat, served, dealt and negotiated with the occupying Empire of Nilfgaard. The local peasantry anointed him the "Bloody Baron," a clear indication that he did not handle his vassals with kid gloves. On the other hand, he proved a surprisingly gracious host to an unexpected guest who was also a stranger and a hired monster slayer.
In exchange for information about Cirilla, Daboyle asked me to find his wife, Anna, and their daughter, Tamara. Both had disappeared without a trace some time ago, and Daboyle was slowing losing hope of ever seeing them again. Under these circumstances, a witcher was a gift from the gods.
Despite the combined efforts of Daboyle, his men and myself, Anna could not be saved. Alas, this was not the end of the bad news - Tamara, who had also ventured into the swamp to save her mother, made it painfully clear to Daboyle that she no longer wanted to have anything to do with him. Having lost on all fronts and without uttering a single word, he trekked back to Crow Perch alone...
Not long afterwards I had learned that Daboyle, the one-time terror of all of Velen, had hanged himself out of grief and despair, desolated by the loss of all that he had loved in his lifetime.
@Daboyle has been killed! He was Phillip Strenger [Double Voter] (Independent)