The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No - I already explained it:

1. I fear your hit more than Counselors investigation
  2. You annoyed me greatly for an entire day and a half when it came to the Pickle lynch. You arent annoying in general and I love playing mafia with you - but that wanted to make me bash my head against a rock. 

1. You should fear both MD4L and Counselor way more. If Pickle Rick's and Orca's Role PMs told you anything, it should be that kings have a huge arsenal of moves at their disposal. MD4L still hasn't full claimed apart from tagging people & you're a moron if you think a king only has an Invest lmao. Both orange and blue kings are in striking range to win the game today/tonight. I'm not.

2. You're welcome for lynching a player that helped your win condition? Like Jesus, you should be thanking me that I pushed a lynch for a King over a player who flipped Independent lmao.

Actually come to think of it, I should've come to this conclusion earlier but you're almost certainly not Independent. If you are, you're sure-fire LVP when they lose. I personally hope you are Independent and I will be absolutely reveling in how you threw away a chance to win lol

shrug.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1. You should fear both MD4L and Counselor way more. If Pickle Rick's and Orca's Role PMs told you anything, it should be that kings have a huge arsenal of moves at their disposal. MD4L still hasn't full claimed apart from tagging people & you're a moron if you think a king only has an Invest lmao. Both orange and blue kings are in striking range to win the game today/tonight. I'm not.

Im not 100% focused right now, but as far as I can tell:

1 - counselor is caught

2 - your case against MD4L is "i dont like his claim"

2. You're welcome for lynching a player that helped your win condition? Like Jesus, you should be thanking me that I pushed a lynch for a King over a player who flipped Independent lmao.

SMH. You still dont grasp it. 

Actually come to think of it, I should've come to this conclusion earlier but you're almost certainly not Independent. If you are, you're sure-fire LVP when they lose. I personally hope you are Independent and I will be absolutely reveling in how you threw away a chance to win lol

shrug.

LVP.... Right. 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Knowledge is the one that tells you about the game set up, but kills you. 

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Are you insinuating @Blue is trying to kill people he gifts items?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It killed orca. The other one is money and its useless. So basically you get the 1 ability. 

I don't appreciate this attack on my character. I haven't killed anyone this game.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not 100% focused right now, but as far as I can tell:

1 - counselor is caught

2 - your case against MD4L is "i dont like his claim"

SMH. You still dont grasp it. 

LVP.... Right. 

Doesn't matter if he's caught if he wins before being lynched. Which is a huge possibility for one of the two kings left in play.

But you already locked so I'm done responding to you... have fun losing. Unless you're not independent, in which case, congrats.

Sorry @SirA1
I tried

@TheKillerNacho

6 people

---------------------------------

3 known scum in you and counselor + 1 unknown

1 neutral in blue 

----------------------------------

2-1-1-1-1

^^^^ Thats the current ratio I believe. So if we do not lynch TKN, and he hits me or SirA/MD4L (which ever is town) then the game is over I would assume. 

We have to kill TKN. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

What do your other abilities do? I trust your decision/advice here.

Why are you asking him? Bruh, I have the results of his moves from the host directly, lol

I dont think he even knew exactly before I told him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@TheKillerNacho

6 people

---------------------------------

3 known scum in you and counselor + 1 unknown

1 neutral in blue 

----------------------------------

2-1-1-1-1

^^^^ Thats the current ratio I believe. So if we do not lynch TKN, and he hits me or SirA/MD4L (which ever is town) then the game is over I would assume. 

We have to kill TKN. 

I get lynched tomorrow no matter what - I literally can't win. We need a majority like any normal mafia faction

The ones who should be most afraid of me right now are the two remaining kings who i can kill at night and are very likely close to victory

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I get lynched tomorrow no matter what - I literally can't win. We need a majority like any normal mafia faction

The ones who should be most afraid of me right now are the two remaining kings who i can kill at night and are very likely close to victory

Normally the wincon is "even or better". 1-1-1-1 is even.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Like you could’ve killed yesterday when you killed Bcb?

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What do your other abilities do? I trust your decision/advice here.

Knowledge gives you information about the game, which is probably handy in endgame here. Wealth just gives you money, which I don't know the use of and probably isn't any, but idk.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you asking him? Bruh, I have the results of his moves from the host directly, lol

I dont think he even knew exactly before I told him. 

o rly

How's that supposedly work

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Knowledge gives you information about the game, which is probably handy in endgame here. Wealth just gives you money, which I don't know the use of and probably isn't any, but idk.

o rly

How's that supposedly work

We need more answers.