GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Wow nice pass and catch to Aldrich Robinson.

My man Aldrick, I always liked his potential. He’s definitely great at tracking the deep ball. Always needed to get better at his route running in shorter routes. Heck of a catch, he certainly didn’t do that for us in dc.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Been playing like this for 3 years but not every game bc even the greats aren’t perfect every game.

He hasn't been playing like this for three years. He was up and down. This year he's playing at an elite level against almost all competition. This is different. 

My man Aldrick, I always liked his potential. He’s definitely great at tracking the deep ball. Always needed to get better at his route running in shorter routes. Heck of a catch, he certainly didn’t do that for us in dc.

He realistically had two growth routes: a poor man's DeSean Jackson (rely solely on his speed, work on his tracking ability), or a poor man's Jamison Crowder (work on his underneath route running).

Glad to see he's still in the league though.

Marquise Goodwin showing that he’s not a compete wr still. He may be fast and can catch the deep ball but he’s not good at the other routes.

It's why I don't get so hyped up about uber-fast receivers. I want a guy who can catch.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

He hasn't been playing like this for three years. He was up and down. This year he's playing at an elite level against almost all competition. This is different. 

Well like I said, he’s not going to be perfect every game - no qb is - but by en large he has played exactly like this for 3 straight years. The last 10 games of 2015 he was unstoppable except for the Pats game - where his WRs had a handful of drops - and the 1st game vs the Cowboys but he still played pretty well.

In the middle of last season he was on fire. The whole team started to fall apart and played poorly down the stretch last year. The D played horrible, they couldn’t run the ball etc.

Archived