GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

13 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Very. Go back and look how many of the yards are just from screens, flats, etc. Almost half his yards have been off CT screens.

Lol so do u still think he's been bad ?27 points on the board with 2td over 300 yards and one rushing td 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

It's only this year he's actually matched your rhetoric.

Lol ?Not in 2015 when he had 23 receptions and 2 TDs in 5 starts. In half of 2015 and in 2016 he was stuck behind Garçon, Djax & Crowder. That shouldn’t be held against him.

1 minute ago, Marcus21 said:

Any update on Jon Allen's foot? I'm always freaked about  Lis Franc injuries when they say foot!!

I'm having to watch the game on ESPN game cast....blows.....they are showing the GB/Minn game in NC.

Haven't heard anything.

Nice break up by Moreau.

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Lol so do u still think he's been bad ?27 points on the board with 2td over 300 yards and one rushing td 

He’s always going to hate Cousins. He has since 2014 or probably even 2013 when the Shanahan’s benched RG3 for Kirk. 

Sadly, I feel fans like this will even come up with something to say bad about Kirk if he won us a super bowl.

I used to get the same impression about Lavar, but I’m glad he’s finally come around!

3 minutes ago, Marcus21 said:

Any update on Jon Allen's foot? I'm always freaked about  Lis Franc injuries when they say foot!!

I'm having to watch the game on ESPN game cast....blows.....they are showing the GB/Minn game in NC.

Me too. I’m worried about his injury.

Just now, turtle28 said:

He’s always going to hate Cousins. He has since 2014 or probably even 2013 when the Shanahan’s benched RG3 for Kirk. 

Sadly, I feel fans like this will even come up with something to say bad about Kirk if he won us a super bowl.

I used to get the same impression about Lavar, but I’m glad he’s finally come around!

i stand by kirk

Archived