GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

If they players execute it’s not an issue. The smart play is to run the clock out but our OL didn’t open up holes for Perine on 3 straight plays.

And they didn't execute. The Niners knew we were just going to run the ball into the middle of the field and that's what we did. Playing safe nearly cost us a game against a team we should've blown out. It's pathetic. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

And they didn't execute. The Niners knew we were just going to run the ball into the middle of the field and that's what we did. Playing safe nearly cost us a game against a team we should've blown out. It's pathetic. 

Wah, wah! You can’t even be excited we won and we won partly because of the time we ran off the clock last drive.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I felt like the 17-0 made me eat everything I said and we looked dominate.

but your correct we should of won by more but the reality is our D isn't that good as we thought let's face it if that rookie qb started we would probably lose .

Just now, Dashing202 said:

i mean it's true .... and lol it isn't that serious to punch someone turtle come on:/

It's also unnecessary. They are a young team, and they played us hard. It should have probably been a bigger score, but we got some "questionable" calls. No need to be a jerk.

I have never seen so many fans butt hurt after a win... Wins are hard to come by in this league. The other team gets pay checks also!! We are dealing with a ton of injuries also!!! 3-2 one game back in the East!!! Ill take it all day long! HTTR

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

but the reality is our D isn't that good

In the past two weeks, we've lost our starting corners, starting defensive lineman, and a host of safeties.

We're running with our special teamers.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Wah, wah! You can’t even be excited we won and we won partly because of the time we ran off the clock last drive.

You think we win if that's Philly and we pull that stupid crap? Because Jay will do it again no matter the opponent. 

Ughh thank god. But that was a BS call on garcon. We needed that win a lot more than SF. Let's get our act together!

Some things;

-Hopefully Breeland is okay

-Hopefully Norman is back next week

-Hopefully Trent didn't have any set backs

- Hopefully CJ Bearthard is s good QB and that wasn't so much on us.

Archived