Sunday Night 8:15pm PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!

buno67

With all due respect, I always laughed at those who said the league was keeping us down.

We are a GIANT draw for the NFL when we're even half-way decent.  They just gave us the cherry time slot because they know the ratings will be through the roof.

Browns fans are everywhere, and some of them are about to come out of hibernation.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

With all due respect, I always laughed at those who said the league was keeping us down.

We are a GIANT draw for the NFL when we're even half-way decent.  They just gave us the cherry time slot because they know the ratings will be through the roof.

Browns fans are everywhere, and some of them are about to come out of hibernation.

I hope some old forum members come back

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

To be fair, we’re also playing the Steelers.

NFL wants Baker to be a face of the league, badly.

11 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

This. The nfl has scheduled Browns/stillers for a long time for a reason. They finally got their wish today with a playoff position at stake. Came close to a division lead. 
Edit to add, last game duh

Edited by Bonanza23