• Yankees in 4
    • Astros in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 7

16 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's got crazy feel for it. Last night he could add or subtract more downward break and velocity based on how aggressive the batter was being to get them to chase.

Would probably fight you on the 70 grades.

Just went on a 24 hour bender, taking work off tomorrow so I could recover.  What a team.

As for LMJ, his curve is a legit 70/80 pitch but his fastball/change commands are so maddeningly inconsistent that I wouldn't put them above 60.  When he has his fastball command though he is basically unhittable.  He's just such a competitor that I love him in big moments, always seems to be up to the challenge... and that's why I expect AJ to give him a start in the WS.

1 hour ago, CAS22 said:

Just went on a 24 hour bender, taking work off tomorrow so I could recover.  What a team.

As for LMJ, his curve is a legit 70/80 pitch but his fastball/change commands are so maddeningly inconsistent that I wouldn't put them above 60.  When he has his fastball command though he is basically unhittable.  He's just such a competitor that I love him in big moments, always seems to be up to the challenge... and that's why I expect AJ to give him a start in the WS.

He's 100% getting a start. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he has the same role as the ALCS and starts game 4 while being there for relief in a potential game 7. Lance is the definition of a big game pitcher. 

On 10/23/2017 at 8:26 AM, 1ForTheThumb said:

Luckily for the Yankees, it was just a rebuilding year. Nothing like having one of the biggest payrolls in baseball and being the biggest buyer at the deadline during a rebuilding year.

they can call it all they want. You spend $200+m on payroll. Thats not rebuilding.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

they can call it all they want. You spend $200+m on payroll. Thats not rebuilding.

That’s being spent on bad contracts and three of them contributed in the playoffs (CC, Tanaka, Chapman) and two of the are off the books now lol. Does that mean next year is a rebuilding year because our payroll will be below 200 million?

Of our every day position players who is actually making money? Lmao

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

That’s being spent on bad contracts and three of them contributed in the playoffs (CC, Tanaka, Chapman) and two of the are off the books now lol. Does that mean next year is a rebuilding year because our payroll will be below 200 million?

Of our every day position players who is actually making money? Lmao

You were also the biggest buyers at the deadline. You can't just ignore that you had previously given out bad contracts, that's kind of the point.

Archived