• Yankees in 4
    • Astros in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 7

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Terrible play by Springer... almost cost his team.

Eh CF should have priority when calling someone off, Marwin should have got out the way when he was calling it the whole time. I say terrible play by both lol. George should've just let Marwin make the much easier catch but Marwin needs to gtfo the way if George is calling for it. 

Just now, O'Doyle Rules said:

I've never been that upset over a team that sends us home in any sport, if you beat us, then you beat us.

You're a better man than I. If the Astros send us home, I guess I'd rather they win it than LA because it would be a nice story. But I won't be watching the series or actively rooting for them.

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

Eh CF should have priority when calling someone off, Marwin should have got out the way when he was calling it the whole time. I say terrible play by both lol. George should've just let Marwin make the much easier catch but Marwin needs to gtfo the way if George is calling for it. 

Springer should never of been calling fo it with Marwin right there

Just now, jrry32 said:

You're a better man than I. If the Astros send us home, I guess I'd rather they win it than LA because it would be a nice story. But I won't be watching the series or actively rooting for them.

Unless it's a team I absolutely hate I wouldn't be rooting for them. If the Astros were playing the Indians I wouldn't care who won. But I would still watch because I love the sport.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Springer should never of been calling fo it with Marwin right there

I agree, but also if you hear your CF calling for it then get out the way. It's on both of them, but mostly Springer for making a terrible call. All's well that ends well though. 

Archived