• Yankees in 4
    • Astros in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 7

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

I cant wait for Girardi to be gone. I hope he says after this game that he is not coming back... he did not have his team ready for a game 7. This is a terrible performance by all. 

It’s baseball you can’t make the dudes hit the ball. At least in football you draw up plays. Girardi didn’t do anything wrong today.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

I cant wait for Girardi to be gone. I hope he says after this game that he is not coming back... he did not have his team ready for a game 7. This is a terrible performance by all. 

Girardi is horrible but hard to blame him for this.  They should've won game 1, 2, and 6 but Astros just thoroughly outplayed them tonight.  CC didn't have his stuff.  

These young guys need to grow up and figure out how to win games on the road.  

Either way if this is the end for Joe, I will not weep for him.

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

This REALLY hurts. Astros deserve it though, they’ve been building towards this and were more primed to make a run than us this year.

We are coming for you though. Fully expect a rematch next post season and a lot more the next five+years

We're gonna have a fun rivalry for sure. By far the best collections of young talent in the AL. 

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Girardi is horrible but hard to blame him for this.  They should've won game 1, 2, and 6 but Astros just thoroughly outplayed them tonight.  CC didn't have his stuff.  

These young guys need to grow up and figure out how to win games on the road.  

Either way if this is the end for Joe, I will not weep for him.

He’ll be back. He really isn’t that bad.

Just now, NewAge said:

The Cleveland Indians are still a thing. 

Well yeah I knew about them but admittedly looking over their roster they have more YOUNG talent than I thought. Indians are really talented I just thought more of it was older talent than it actually is. 

Archived