Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

We tried to use our redirect ability to move Dome to Pats so he'd either die or lose his powers but we got role blocked. Town was just way overpowered, it obviously wasn't intentional but we couldn't get any of our moves to work.

Still almost pulled it out in the end. Had our hit gone through on Untouchable, we had the ability to pick a player and cut the required number of votes on him in half for the lynch.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

We tried to take out dome. He had protection on him. 

I loved playing bcb but the odds were heavily against mafia. We only had one hit and we lost that early, we then had to give up our powers to utilize a hit. Town had role blocks, watchers, invest, ability to steal votes, protection, a player who killed mafia if we visited him...It might not have been town slanted with the others in play, but it was definitely near impossible for mafia to win.

You guys just didn't use your moves right at all. 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

We tried to use our redirect ability to move Dome to Pats so he'd either die or lose his powers but we got role blocked. Town was just way overpowered, it obviously wasn't intentional but we couldn't get any of our moves to work.

Still almost pulled it out in the end. Had our hit gone through on Untouchable, we had the ability to pick a player and cut the required number of votes on him in half for the lynch.

You should have used that move to get rid of dome, seriously.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You guys just didn't use your moves right at all. 

We didnt use our moves period. Almost every single one got blocked lol. 

You can try and act like you played this fantastic mafia game but what won town the game and got us lynched was town having either an ability to survive hits or role blocks or protections.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You should have used that move to get rid of dome, seriously.

We did? We used our redirect on Dome to put his invest on Pats so he'd either lose his invests or die. It got blocked, then town lynched Pats. We were going to redirect players onto Pats all game.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

We didnt use our moves period. Almost every single one got blocked lol. 

You can try and act like you played this fantastic mafia game but what won town the game and got us lynched was town having either an ability to survive hits or role blocks or protections.

Act? what got you guys lynched was me. Had I known you wouldn't get near a single  move right I would have kept you around.

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

We tried to take out dome. He had protection on him. 

I loved playing bcb but the odds were heavily against mafia. We only had one hit and we lost that early, we then had to give up our powers to utilize a hit. Town had role blocks, watchers, invest, ability to steal votes, protection, a player who killed mafia if we visited him...It might not have been town slanted with the others in play, but it was definitely near impossible for mafia to win.

just an fyi, it was 8-3-3 or 8-6 town mafia after night one, so yea they had a lot of powers to have a chance

had you guys consistently not gone after the other mafia team  4 times, you probably would have easily won

on the night after ET was killed, had you guys just redirected touch and killed Dome, you have an excellent chance of winning

Also Pats could kill anyone, obviously, and you guys had a redirect to use into him, so you almost had two kills.  But it didn't work out for you

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

We did? We used our redirect on Dome to put his invest on Pats so he'd either lose his invests or die. It got blocked, then town lynched Pats. We were going to redirect players onto Pats all game.

actually it didn't get role blocked.   ET just protected Dome

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Pretty much he needed humans to die in order to get enough parts to revitalize himself.  He needed one more human death (lecter or myers) and he would have returned

So I would have been screwed regardless had I gotten one of them lynched, well that makes me feel better. 

Archived