Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Is Bucs usually this sporadic with his voting, or is this something out of the ordinary for him?

Sporadically voting for the same guy 5 times, while telling someone else pushing him was scummy? 

It's fishy. That's all I'm saying. He's definitely my safest lynch right now. 

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Would mafia really stick their neck out D1?

Depends how much they know that we don't... Bucs is a good player, and he's really not sticking his neck out all that much. Juuuuuust enough. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Sporadically voting for the same guy 5 times, while telling someone else pushing him was scummy? 

It's fishy. That's all I'm saying. He's definitely my safest lynch right now. 

The only thing I'm not sure about, pertaining to him being Mafia, is him being attacked last night?

Then again, it could work in the opposite way as well, with his fellow mafia member seeing him dying, deciding to save him.

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The only thing I'm not sure about, pertaining to him being Mafia, is him being attacked last night?

Then again, it could work in the opposite way as well, with his fellow mafia member seeing him dying, deciding to save him.

Yeah I’m unsure on that part too.

I think the night actions semi-clear Bucs. I guess there was some speculation on him being hit by a civ but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It really looks like he and Mookie got attacked by mafia since they were in together in part one. Then untouchable got hit by some third party in part two? I just don't see why any town-aligned role would have an ability that involved killing.
Other than the night actions the only real concrete thing we seem to have is the Xmad bandwagon. I feel like we need to start with the obvious here with CWood.

On 10/14/2017 at 1:34 PM, CWood21 said:

Is it possible there are multiple mafias?

On 10/14/2017 at 1:42 PM, CWood21 said:

I honestly don't remember the last time I played a mafia game where the ratio wasn't stated that didn't involve some sort of conversions.  Could be a game where you have two different mafia factions, and each has a chance to "add" another mafioso.

Could actually lead to a Risk-themed game.  I'd have to look at that.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:07 PM, CWood21 said:

So did we settle on xmad?

On 10/14/2017 at 10:07 PM, CWood21 said:

xmad

These are the extent of his posts before he lowered the hammer on Xmad. I just find it kind of suspicious to come in and make the final vote on a player without giving or receiving a good reason to.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I guess there was some speculation on him being hit by a civ but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It really looks like he and Mookie got attacked by mafia since they were in together in part one

I'm guessing certain characters have abilities to defend themselves if they are attacked at night, according to what I've read on mafia wiki.

With the being said....what if Bucs was going to attack the girl and she defended herself before he could strike?

One sentence in the write up that stands out is how BCB said Bucs approached her very slowly. Perhaps he was sneaking up on her?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm guessing certain characters have abilities to defend themselves if they are attacked at night, according to what I've read on mafia wiki.

With the being said....what if Bucs was going to attack the girl and she defended herself before he could strike?

One sentence in the write up that stands out is how BCB said Bucs approached her very slowly. Perhaps he was sneaking up on her?

Ah that is definitely a perspective I did not consider. I still think it is more likely that it was a mafia hit, but I buy that this is possibility. Anyone else want to weigh in?

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ah that is definitely a perspective I did not consider. I still think it is more likely that it was a mafia hit, but I buy that this is possibility. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Could the fact the BCB made sure to mention it was a very attractive girl also be a factor.

Horror movies often have the attractive female being attacked and eventually overcoming the villain.

Which would point towards Bucs being Evil/Town...man, this is tough.

30 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Could the fact the BCB made sure to mention it was a very attractive girl also be a factor.

Horror movies often have the attractive female being attacked and eventually overcoming the villain.

Which would point towards Bucs being Evil/Town...man, this is tough.

Don't edit posts!! Double or triple if you have to.

I guess it could be a factor? Even if we figure out who the character is though that doesn't really help us figure out who's playing it.

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Don't edit posts!! Double or triple if you have to.

I guess it could be a factor? Even if we figure out who the character is though that doesn't really help us figure out who's playing it.

I deserve to die at this point.....wth is wrong with me.

Archived