Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

How are we sure the Untouch thing was a "hit" and not a twist in the gameplay? I think i'd be super pissed if I had a hit that could be nullified by 9 votes.

Maybe it was a move intended to be used later in the game? Or maybe it’s got multiple uses and just gets more powerful as the game goes on and the numbers are more spread out

I still think the night actions point to Bucs, Mookie, and maybe untouchable as civ. I could believe Mookie as mafia since he was inactive but Bucs really looks civ to me until we have more evidence of possible conversions. 

Since no one is picking up on my CWood push I like voting for tk3 over Bucs. 

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

How are we sure the Untouch thing was a "hit" and not a twist in the gameplay? I think i'd be super pissed if I had a hit that could be nullified by 9 votes.

I don't know. Nothing is certain

But in my opinion it is the best inference that can be made given the information we have.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Not at all. People just mass claimed last game and it ruined the entire game.

Also, I was hit and then silenced. How in gods name do you still think I'm mafia????

You were hit by a civ

Healed by your fellow mafia

Probably silenced by your mafia as a cover

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Not at all. People just mass claimed last game and it ruined the entire game.

Also, I was hit and then silenced. How in gods name do you still think I'm mafia????

I would bet a lot that either you or Bucs is mafia.

TWO people were saved, and there is no way that BOTH of those saves were civ roles. Mafia obviously chose to save one of you two.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Thats the most ridiculous scenario I've seen in Mafia.

Why would Mafia waste a hit on a Mafia member, just to save and silence them? I wasn't saved, Bucs was. Someone protected me.

Mafia didn't hit you, a civ did

Archived