Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

there is a write up that makes it pretty clear that you were kidnapped and given a chance to survive based on a challenge. If you survive, you're converted. 

Why would you want to survive? 

Why did the people in the movie stay? Because surviving and being on his team is better than dying I’m assuming... 

You still have a chance to win with the Cult.

That’s a glaringly obvious answer, I really don’t know what you’re getting at.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Why did the people in the movie stay? Because surviving and being on his team is better than dying I’m assuming... 

You still have a chance to win with the Cult.

That’s a glaringly obvious answer, I really don’t know what you’re getting at.

But it's glaringly bad logic. If I'm automatically converted once surviving, then I would stand no chance. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But it's glaringly bad logic. If I'm automatically converted once surviving, then I would stand no chance. 

With no ratio..: we wouldn’t have known....

its not like bcb would’ve announced “untouch has converted “

I don't even understand where touch is coming from in this situation.

He sounds more and more bitter about his lot in the game than he does convincing.

The only reason I doubt that touch was recruited is that I think perhaps Bucs suffered a "suicide-by-scum-recruitment" where by attempting to convert a mafia, he caused his own death. Perhaps he also had a "first death won't kill him" power involved as well for this very reason.

I wish Bucs had been active yesterday. I assume if he would have hit a mafia, he would have red-lettered that mafia day 2 in order to save his skin another day.

I don't know what to think. Either Untouchable is now a cultist who is totally hung out to dry by bucs death (most likely), or Bucs screwed up by trying to convert a mafia.

We really should wait for the night moves though. This whole point is moot if there is another "vote/save" situation AFTER jigsaw is dead.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't even understand where touch is coming from in this situation.

He sounds more and more bitter about his lot in the game than he does convincing.

The only reason I doubt that touch was recruited is that I think perhaps Bucs suffered a "suicide-by-scum-recruitment" where by attempting to convert a mafia, he caused his own death. Perhaps he also had a "first death won't kill him" power involved as well for this very reason.

I wish Bucs had been active yesterday. I assume if he would have hit a mafia, he would have red-lettered that mafia day 2 in order to save his skin another day.

I don't know what to think. Either Untouchable is now a cultist who is totally hung out to dry by bucs death (most likely), or Bucs screwed up by trying to convert a mafia.

We really should wait for the night moves though. This whole point is moot if there is another "vote/save" situation AFTER jigsaw is dead.

I'm bitter that people would assume I'm converted because I survived. I'm also bitter that people would think I would come out and be hesitant on a Bucs lynch if he had converted me. I'd be the first one to bus the dude. 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Maybe because untouch got the 9 votes he WAS converted???

It would explain why he was so aggressive against you and to not vote bucs

If it was Jigsaw that put the hit on Touch, then it should be known that survivors of Jigsaws puzzles have gone on to work with Jigsaw and be his pupils.

Touch being saved and converted is a definite possibility.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

If it was Jigsaw that put the hit on Touch, then it should be known that survivors of Jigsaws puzzles have gone on to work with Jigsaw and be his pupils.

Touch being saved and converted is a definite possibility.

Possibility, yes. Certainty? No. Also FTR I did vote for Bucs once the claim made sense to me.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm bitter that people would assume I'm converted because I survived. I'm also bitter that people would think I would come out and be hesitant on a Bucs lynch if he had converted me. I'd be the first one to bus the dude. 

If you were converted and then you bussed him, then you would be a completely stranded cultist with no chances at additional followers.

No way anybody would do that.

Like I said, this is good discussion, but we REALLY need to see how future nights go.

If there are more vote saves, AFTER jigsaw's death, then I think it is fair to assume that this is some separate game mechanic.

If the vote saves ended with jigsaw's death, I think it is more damaging for untouchable.

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm also bitter that people would think I would come out and be hesitant on a Bucs lynch if he had converted me. I'd be the first one to bus the dude. 

And give up your only chance to win the game? That logic holds little weight 

Archived