Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

21 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I figured you weren't the only one who caught my claim - so I wagered to protect myself before I protected you. 

Someone visited you last night, but that's all I got from protecting you yesterday. I'll be rotating between protecting myself and you from this point forward, so hopefully I get the choice right.

Can't disagree with that logic. In the end the protector is more important and when you can play the WIFOM game like ET you follow your gut. Sure, you may be wrong at times but when you're right when you need to be is all that matters.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

When we were first discussing possibilities because I don't have a choice whether or not someone dies or becomes a vanilla townie, it sounded right that mafia would die and civs would get their powers taken away.

Wouldn't make sense for mafia to be turned to townie cause they would just rat out their old teammates.

We never talked about the possibility of a civ dying if they visited me.

This is why I said my character can be a burden. 

If you do anything to me you have a chance at dying.

Really don't like this.

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Night Three

Untouchable is hanging out when suddenly a woman sneaks up on him.  The woman hits Untouchable from behind and knocks him to the floor.  She sees the fireplace and goes to open it.  Untouchable, realizing his time is likely short, goes to attack her.  The woman screams and moves out of the way as Untouchable lands in the fire.  He starts to yell himself, cursing profanities left and right.  Suddenly, the woman hears someone from outside the room and exits via the window.  The door flies open and the man gimps his way over to Untouchable.  He puts out the fire and then places Untouchable in the freezer so that he can recover quickly from the burns  After a few minutes sitting next to the ground chuck, Untouchable is almost as good as new, minus the burn marks all over his body

Untouchable is Alive!

Hockey is a risk taker who certainly isn't clowning around.  He decides that he wants to go check out a story for himself.  He reaches his destination and finds the forementioned box.  He easily solves the puzzle and floats on down to a different dimension.  There he meets a demon, well multiple demons.  And this time, they don't feel like playing too nice.  They hate clowns.  They beat Hockey over and over again.  Finally Hockey can take no more and succumbs

Hockey has been killed.  He was Pennywise the Clown--IT--Evil Aligned

It is now day 4

WITH 10 ALIVE AND VOTING....IT IS 6 TO LYNCH!  This phase is schedueled for 36 hours

No mention of anyone visiting Dome, so it wasn't a hit. Might be a civ visiting Dome.

Anyone want to speak up?

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

@theuntouchable

Any idea who came and stopped the hit on you?

The guy hobbled over to you. Is that the same old man that limped over and saved Bucs? IIRC

Im assuming so. I thought about trying to watch myself but I didn't think I would pull protection from dome or ET. Kinda wishing I had because I would know who it was that tried to hit me and who Saved me. 

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wanna talk more about mookie too. N1 we know that tk3 either visited or attempted to hit him but he was saved by "a group of people". Then he was silenced and still has been. Now silence is usually a mafia move but what if it was a civ move? 

Every other protection/revival has had that person get hurt and survive yet the attempt on mookie never harmed him. He was saved by a group before anything could happen.

I cant help with the silence part. Not quote sure why I've been silenced twice, but it seems that my vote still counted the second time I was silenced? I can help with why I wasn't "saved" but I don't think its worth revealing just yet.

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I cant help with the silence part. Not quote sure why I've been silenced twice, but it seems that my vote still counted the second time I was silenced? I can help with why I wasn't "saved" but I don't think its worth revealing just yet.

I think something else caused the VC to happen. The write up said you were still silenced and couldn't vote.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That's strange. So if mafia attempts something on you they would either lose their powers or die?

Apparently

I'm not sure if Mafia would get turned...what would stop them from immediately ratting out everyone and ruining the game?

Archived