Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You didn't know? James claimed to try and redirect your move and someone redirected domes invest on me. How did you not know that was a move?

I didn't know people could be redirected into me....when James said he tried to redirect me, I thought it was like a block move or something.

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Hockey is a risk taker who certainly isn't clowning around.  He decides that he wants to go check out a story for himself.  He reaches his destination and finds the forementioned box.  He easily solves the puzzle and floats on down to a different dimension.  There he meets a demon, well multiple demons.  And this time, they don't feel like playing too nice.  They hate clowns.  They beat Hockey over and over again.  Finally Hockey can take no more and succumbs

Hockey has been killed.  He was Pennywise the Clown--IT--Evil Aligned

Yea.....I don't know why I felt like doing it but I went for it xDxD Good luck evil doers.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But you knew redirects exist

When I first realized that I was the one James visited I made it known that he was 100% a civ. 

That's when people started asking me how I knew and I began to explain.

That's when James responded one of my posts saying "I went to redirect You because I wasn't sure if you were mafia".

That's where I got redirect from. I never really followed up on exactly what redirect was, because I just figured it was a block or something and James thought I was gonna try and hit someone that night.

So after that I knew a redirect existed, I obviously just didn't fully understand what the move was. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

When I first realized that I was the one James visited I made it known that he was 100% a civ. 

That's when people started asking me how I knew and I began to explain.

That's when James responded one of my posts saying "I went to redirect You because I wasn't sure if you were mafia".

That's where I got redirect from. I never really followed up on exactly what redirect was, because I just figured it was a block or something and James thought I was gonna try and hit someone that night.

So after that I knew a redirect existed, I obviously just didn't fully understand what the move was. 

Wasn't the redirect of domes invest before that?

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I would guess that they expected the protection to be on him.

ET has one protection (as far as I'm aware), it's a 50/50 gamble that ET protects dome or himself.  If I were mafia, I'd play those chances and take out a guaranteed civ special rather than just hoping I hit one randomly.  I know where I would have cast my hit if I were mafia.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

ET has one protection (as far as I'm aware), it's a 50/50 gamble that ET protects dome or himself.  If I were mafia, I'd play those chances and take out a guaranteed civ special rather than just hoping I hit one randomly.  I know where I would have cast my hit if I were mafia.

Yeah, makes sense. Probably thought they had a 100% chance of getting Untouchable.

Archived