Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, jch1911 said:

I would take Horn & Chinn - possibly Burns. 

If they were to include McCaffrey, I would flip him to Jets for a high 2nd.

Thanks for linking that article

I want nothing to do with Christian McCaffrey - I’ve had my fill of expensive RBs who can’t stay healthy with the David Johnson era.

Even if this is just a pit stop for another team, let the Panthers give me an extra pick instead.

As far as the article, I’m most intrigued with Derrick Brown - he’s still growing into his role as an interior pass rusher but still provides value as a space eater who can occupy multiple guys on the front end. Getting him as a lynchpin with our guys could be a dominant front, big DTs who can make plays in the backfield and free up others from double teams are tough to come by.

Malek Collins was a good piece of the puzzle, but give me Blacklock, Lopez and Brown in my DT rotation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I want nothing to do with Christian McCaffrey - I’ve had my fill of expensive RBs who can’t stay healthy with the David Johnson era.

Even if this is just a pit stop for another team, let the Panthers give me an extra pick instead.

As far as the article, I’m most intrigued with Derrick Brown - he’s still growing into his role as an interior pass rusher but still provides value as a space eater who can occupy multiple guys on the front end. Getting him as a lynchpin with our guys could be a dominant front, big DTs who can make plays in the backfield and free up others from double teams are tough to come by.

Malek Collins was a good piece of the puzzle, but give me Blacklock, Lopez and Brown in my DT rotation.

100% agree, I don't want McCaffrey. He'd be a waste until we fix our OL anyways. I still think drafting a RB day 2 of the draft is the way to go. As for Carolina players, I would gladly take any of the 4 players listed, although I rank it based on years in the league. Horn just completed his first year so he's my first choice, followed by Brown, Chinn, and Burns. The longer they're on a rookie deal, the better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

Still waiting on anything from the Grand Jury hearing 

Same. If Watson clears everything does he still want out of Houston? I've been trying to follow the situation for the last year when Wilson put out those four teams he wanted to get traded to last off-season. I've been thinking about Watson off and on ever since then.