2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

LoL...Not even sure what you're asking...The pattern in the couch has me in a trance.

ross geller wow GIF 

The real offseason has real mock drafts.

The mock offseason needs mock mock drafts.

I want to make a mock after all the moves made with trades and FA, but I need another guy to help me out to not show my hand with the draft

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Wanna count our pennies?    See who finishes first?

If the NFL uses a cap of under 200 million.  Hearing this makes me think the 205 million for this mock was the right call.

Interested to see where the final number lands with the NFL and what teams have to do to even field a roster.  Sounds like players are going to have to lower their demands.

3 minutes ago, T-rade said:

The real offseason has real mock drafts.

The mock offseason needs mock mock drafts.

I want to make a mock after all the moves made with trades and FA, but I need another guy to help me out to not show my hand with the draft

@EaglesPeteC is running FFMD II this year, which should somewhere between when we start drafting in this one or shortly after.

Pete you got any hard dates for this event?

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I'm looking at it right now and I'm not seeing an issue.  The UFA sheet for say Drew Brees for example started out at $32,028,175 it's now at $22,419,723.  The 22 million amount is what I'm seeing in the giants fa workbook.

Do me a favor and look at the UFA workbook again.  I've unhide the original APY values so you can see the starting APY (column T) and what the reduced APY is (column Y).  

Under Round 3 Mac Alexander, CB says  $3,382,285

But in my sheet clicking him says:

1664 - Mackensie Alexander - CB | APY: $4,227,856 YR:4

What am I missing that someone else figured out earlier.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Under Round 3 Mac Alexander, CB says  $3,382,285

But in my sheet clicking him says:

1664 - Mackensie Alexander - CB | APY: $4,227,856 YR:4

What am I missing that someone else figured out earlier.

You talking about the Rounds listed out in the UFA bid sheet, located at the end of all the player data?

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Link UFA yes. Column AI I think.

Yeah...that was a left over section of the workbooks that are pulling from the wrong column starting at round 1 so it's showing the wrong values for each of these rounds.  

You aren't the only one using this so I'll try to get it fixed so that it's showing the correct data.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@EaglesPeteC is running FFMD II this year, which should somewhere between when we start drafting in this one or shortly after.

I guess I wasn't making myself clear, lol

I want it to center around TCMD. Speculate about what happens in the TCMD draft, just like Jeremiah, Brooks, etc do in real life draft

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I think he just wants to create a first round mock for the situation we have in TCMD just before the draft. Just like the normal mocks you get from guys like Jeremiah.

1 minute ago, T-rade said:

I want it to center around TCMD. Speculate about what happens in the TCMD draft, just like Jeremiah, Brooks, etc do in real life draft

I can do that for the first round. The Rams don’t have a first and I’m not doing much in FA right now 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I think he just wants to create a first round mock for the situation we have in TCMD just before the draft. Just like the normal mocks you get from guys like Jeremiah.

13 minutes ago, T-rade said:

I guess what was throwing me off was I don't know who Jeremiah and Brooks are...I don't get out much and I'm slow in the head...haha.