2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

@squire12 @ny92mike

Apologies.  Been out of communication.  I will possibly be clear from fiasco by weekend.   That means I will skip Round 3 FA for both Vikings and Saints.  In case you wondered what happen to second round, I already planned to skip that out.  Only thing I missed out is Round 2 commentary and buzz.  Unfortunately.

See ya this weekend.  Sorry again.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

@squire12 @ny92mike

Apologies.  Been out of communication.  I will possibly be clear from fiasco by weekend.   That means I will skip Round 3 FA for both Vikings and Saints.  In case you wondered what happen to second round, I already planned to skip that out.  Only thing I missed out is Round 2 commentary and buzz.  Unfortunately.

See ya this weekend.  Sorry again.

No worries man...

You didn't get any jail house tats did you?

Remember don't drop the soap while in the shower...lol.

12 minutes ago, pwny said:

When is round 3 due?

Dealing with all this snow and power outages, I can’t go searching for the most updated date.

Thanks. 

Yeah, OK just got hit with another wave of snow as well.  Never seen anything like this in the Midwest.

Round 3 deadline is tomorrow - Thursday 8PM EST - 7PM CT 

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah, OK just got hit with another wave of snow as well.  Never seen anything like this in the Midwest.

Round 3 deadline is tomorrow - Thursday 8PM EST - 7PM CT 

When you or someone else gets a chance, can you also look at our roster docs. Our official doc doesn't have the players that we signed last round, and I tried to add them to the unofficial doc, but I can't get it to update any of our cap info.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

When you or someone else gets a chance, can you also look at our roster docs. Our official doc doesn't have the players that we signed last round, and I tried to add them to the unofficial doc, but I can't get it to update any of our cap info.

Yeah...It's possible I missed it, yesterday wasn't my best day.

Give me about 30 minutes...I can update your unofficial workbook too.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm seeing the two players in the official workbook.

1571 - Kyle Juszczyk - FB

0135 - Anthony Harris - S

It's working now. For some reason, it was still showing me them not on there and us with way more cap space than we have. Might have been an issue with my internet not pulling the latest and updating properly with all of this crap going on.

17 minutes ago, pwny said:

It's working now. For some reason, it was still showing me them not on there and us with way more cap space than we have. Might have been an issue with my internet not pulling the latest and updating properly with all of this crap going on.

Yeah...could be it.  There are a ton of import range formulas that do tend to glitch more often than I'd like.  Hoping to reduce that number in the new build I'm slowly working on for next season.

Added a few additional sheets to the new build template if you guys would take a look and drop your feedback again.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NT3SLtapzH5b0PqvuuItIL0TYfDX3wKaDkIoMjyuHJM/edit?usp=sharing

The two new sheets are Extension and Tag & Sign Tender tabs.

Let me know if you'd change any of the terminology in any of these sheets.

Thanks