New Coaches

mwalker

If you weren’t on the Bens gonna be back train are you on it now? Everyone being pulled from in house to keep him happy. @wwhickokI might be with you. Looks like they are setting it up so if they fail they can keep the Mark Madden tools at bay by blaming anyone other than Ben. 

This is sad. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, warfelg said:

If you weren’t on the Bens gonna be back train are you on it now? Everyone being pulled from in house to keep him happy. @wwhickokI might be with you. Looks like they are setting it up so if they fail they can keep the Mark Madden tools at bay by blaming anyone other than Ben. 

This is sad. 

Pretty much exactly that. That's how I feel. I was definitely hoping Ben would be done. An extension potentially doesn't excite me. I'm not naive to the fact that there would be a significant drop off from Ben to the point we find a viable replacement just as there is likely going to be a period of a drop off from Pouncey to whomever is next but imo, it's time for the transitions to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

This is sad. 

I love how you will come up with an excuse under the sun for Coach Aviators, personally. It's his staff, but the first place you look to place blame for decisions you don't like is with Ben. A few weeks ago, the narrative was that Fitchner was only around because he was best buds with Ben (ignore the long Tomlin connection).

Ben must be responsible for Butler getting re-upped, to, right?
Tomlin has preferred to stay in-house for the bulk of his hires throughout his entire tenure here.

This hire actually takes place after Devlin seemed to decline the team's offer for an interview. I mean, big name coaches are just lining up left and right to join Tomlin's ship!

Edited by CKSteeler