Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So since nacho just influenced me, not that I wasn't already leaning to this.  Forge 

Cool with me. I'll sacrifice for Kira if that's the way he wants to go. I thought I was going to have to yesterday.

You hang me, he kills two of you with death notes, he has the voting majority tomorrow. I don't need to be alive at the end to feel like I won. 

Kira gets to decide. If he wants to win, he can. If he wants me to be alive at the end, he'll get to make that choice.

Or maybe the shinigami will disappear and town wins

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Cool with me. I'll sacrifice for Kira if that's the way he wants to go. I thought I was going to have to yesterday.

You hang me, he kills two of you with death notes, he has the voting majority tomorrow. I don't need to be alive at the end to feel like I won. 

Kira gets to decide. If he wants to win, he can. If he wants me to be alive at the end, he'll get to make that choice.

Or maybe the shinigami will disappear and town wins

Been thinking you have the 2 shinigamis you get anyone else voted you kill 2 you win.