2021 TCMD - Inside the Locker

ny92mike

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

DJ averaged 4.7 yards a carry but okay sweetheart 

How often did DJ play, Sweetheart?  And check DVOA... Texans had WORST running game in NFL.

It's easy to break off runs when the team is down big because it kills clock (and not in a good way when you are losing)

Did you watch the Patriots-Texans game?

Did you ever wonder how Watson put up numbers like legendary QBs (Rogers, Manning, etc.) and the team was 4 - 12??? No run game will do that to you

I think DJ even set a record for fewest broken tackles by a starting RB last year 

@Deadpulse

HISTORICALLY BAD running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2021/final-2020-dvoa-ratings

• The Houston running game came out among the worst in NFL history for most of the season, but then David Johnson had a couple of good games at the end of the year. Houston ends up with -27.9% run DVOA, which is 13th from the bottom of all teams in DVOA history and not really far below other bad running games in 2020 including Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and the Los Angeles Chargers.

Google is your friend - other than ya know - just yards per carry

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

download-12.png

Brrruuuhhhhh... you trying too hard

You also may want to look at DJ's cap vs. Josh Adams (who was one of highest rated RBs by DVOA with less than 100 carries)

No offense to Jets, but there is a reason they won less games than the Texans last year.

We won half our games (2!) when DJ didn't play. 

And yeah one of those wins was vs. Pats

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

download-13.png

Enjoy a good give & take (TWSS)... plus waiting to talk to my folks in Htown (power was out and hoping it came back before they went to bed)

All love... but if y'all could come get Jack Easterby back... it would be much appreciated.  thanks in advance

Just now, jch1911 said:

Enjoy a good give & take (TWSS)... plus waiting to talk to my folks in Htown (power was out and hoping it came back before they went to bed)

All love... but if y'all could come get Jack Easterby back... it would be much appreciated.  thanks in advance

I'd rather take @ET80 from you. 

Stay safe, that much snow is nothing to me but to ya'll and your electricity systems its like WW3