Cleveland Cavaliers fans know how you feel

pf9

The Patriots' current situation is not unlike what the Cavaliers experienced twice in the last decade.

LeBron James left the Cavaliers twice, and the team went into a decline each time. They weren't even invited to the NBA bubble last year. LeBron would lead each of his new teams to NBA titles. But it was different the second time he left, because the Cavaliers won it all in 2016.

What no! Tom Brady was our QB for 20 years won us 6 rings took us to 9 superbowls. This is not close to what Tom did he left at 43, he played his whole career for us. He might play 2 years in Tampa but he'll forever be a Patriot and I'm sure we all still love him, Bill didn't want him back he would've loved to finish his career with us if Bill wanted to keep him. This is a horrible comp!

• Like 5

On 1/25/2021 at 10:13 PM, PatsBradyGoat said:

What no! Tom Brady was our QB for 20 years won us 6 rings took us to 9 superbowls. This is not close to what Tom did he left at 43, he played his whole career for us. He might play 2 years in Tampa but he'll forever be a Patriot and I'm sure we all still love him, Bill didn't want him back he would've loved to finish his career with us if Bill wanted to keep him. This is a horrible comp!

Yeah I mean I’d have loved for him to stay, but it’s really not painful the way it would’ve been if he left 15 years ago.  20 years and 6 rings is enough.  You can’t complain 

On 1/25/2021 at 3:06 AM, pf9 said:

The Patriots' current situation is not unlike what the Cavaliers experienced twice in the last decade.

LeBron James left the Cavaliers twice, and the team went into a decline each time. They weren't even invited to the NBA bubble last year. LeBron would lead each of his new teams to NBA titles. But it was different the second time he left, because the Cavaliers won it all in 2016.

I don't really watch YouScoreIScoreYouScoreIScore ball, but from what I can tell, LeBron was basically the reason they ever won anything? Bill needs a lot of credit for our winning culture, despite how it looks now. Is the Cavs coach considered the far and away GOAT coach? Also, Tom was with us for so long and he hasn't actually won anything yet away from NE. We owe him absolutely nothing, and there should be no hard feelings. 

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It is until the final minute. 

Fans like to pretend there is defense, but there isn't really....lucky if we see two blocks in a game. 

Lucky to to see a center in the paint!  Close to 40% of the shots are 3- pointers. SNNNNNNOOOOOOOOZZZZZEEEEE !!!!!! I 'm not the only one that has walked away from the NBA!

3 hours ago, m haynes said:

Lucky to to see a center in the paint!  Close to 40% of the shots are 3- pointers. SNNNNNNOOOOOOOOZZZZZEEEEE !!!!!! I 'm not the only one that has walked away from the NBA!

Tried getting into it a couple times, but can't. But each to their own.

(I think I know what you just wrote....not charging for the basket, just sitting back and shooting long range?)

• Like 1