Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

13 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:
13 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm Ant-Man, motion sensor cop variant

N1 I used it on Touch

N2 I used it on Mwil

N3 was roleblocked

Was also given something that makes me positive a bunch of people can be blocked on a night. Got that this past night, N3

There's stuff being handed out and you got it while roleblocked? Anything else you want to claim? Unkillable indy joat perhaps?

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:
33 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Anything else happen to you last night?

Roleblocked and motivated 

Orca was given a few chances to come clean but he didn't. I get it.

Orca is scum. I can motivate a player and in doing so give them a job if they're a hero/Thunderbolt. He's not. I know he was motivated and only one move was doubled last night. The roleblocks on pickle/counselor.

@The Orca @Malfatron @Pickle Rick I’ll claim now as it’s obvious anyway and I’m going to die regardless.

N1: Roleblock Nacho, was given a DNA scanner (I knew touch gave it, search DNA and see my Jurassic Park gifs to him and Orca)

N2: Failed to block SwAg (I had to try), scanned KSJ: Green

N3: Was motivated and blocked the twins, Scanned Rack: Green

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Orca is scum. I can motivate a player and in doing so give them a job if they're a hero/Thunderbolt. He's not. I know he was motivated and only one move was doubled last night. The roleblocks on pickle/counselor.

...No

🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca @Malfatron @Pickle Rick I’ll claim now as it’s obvious anyway and I’m going to die regardless.

N1: Roleblock Nacho, was given a DNA scanner (I knew touch gave it, search DNA and see my Jurassic Park gifs to him and Orca)

N2: Failed to block SwAg (I had to try), scanned KSJ: Green

N3: Was motivated and blocked the twins, Scanned Rack: Green

...No

🤦‍♂️

Yes

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You might want to check that again 🤣