Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Now who's being coy? Say what you mean and quit trying to buy time. You would be converted if you were Thunderbolt. You weren't converted so therefore you are not Thunderbolt. Period.

Ah so KSJ would have been able to convert Orca if he was thunderbolt? KSJ stop converting thunderbolts or you die. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Now who's being coy? Say what you mean and quit trying to buy time. You would be converted if you were Thunderbolt. You weren't converted so therefore you are not Thunderbolt. Period.

I'm trying to show you all but neither of you will answer my posts 

Just now, Counselor said:

Ah so KSJ would have been able to convert Orca if he was thunderbolt? KSJ stop converting thunderbolts or you die. 

He can only convert Thunderbolts. He motivates his target and if they are Thunderbolt, they become Heroes for Hire. Our WC is for Ross and Carnage to die. Now that Ross is dead, we're playing completely pro-town since our only remaining condition is for Carnage to die.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Now that Ross is dead we are all aligned and share a win con. Basically now scum has to choose whether to take out him, me, or Counselor (you). It’s great actually. @Malfatron

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why weren’t you converted then?

Got it, makes sense!

I was getting to that section but want to show how KSJs motivation works first to be completely transparent.  Look back at my claim and see what I said or didn't say if you want to jump the class  

35 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Orca was given a few chances to come clean but he didn't. I get it.

Orca is scum. I can motivate a player and in doing so give them a job if they're a hero/Thunderbolt. He's not. I know he was motivated and only one move was doubled last night. The roleblocks on pickle/counselor.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why are you being coy?

From what I can tell if your move is as stated

N1: MD4L

N2: Mwil

N3: Orca

Is this right? 

Are you or Racks going to answer?